Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stokes. Cipriani. The footballers are really letting the side down, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Whitgift? You needed all the help you could get. I only played for the school once - scrum half in the under 14 Bs - and we turned you over at your gaff. And I was only about 3ft 6 with a top speed of over 20 secs for the 100m.
    Can’t have been my year. My year’s Under 14 Bs famously went the entire season winning every single game. I played about four games for them at scrum half.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, quite a few girls from E’s year switched to the Eltham sixth form. But that’s the thin end of the wedge, isn’t it? Always ends up with females colonising the place.

Must say I’m always spectacularly grateful for my single-sex education.

Why can’t women just be happy with their own schools? Why must they ruin everything?
    There have been girls in the 6th form at EC since 1981. I mean they're going fully, completely, flooded with chicks.

What a nonsense. 13 year old boys have enough to distract them without encouraging them to peer up netball skirts.

Has to be said that young Cipriani is a sad disgrace to our shared alma mater.
    This is what happens when you let the oikish offspring of taxi drivers into the school just because they can run around a bit and never mind passing the entrance exams, I’m afraid.

Scum is scum. Leave it in the gutter where it belongs.
    Ian Harvey's father is a taxi driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There have been girls in the 6th form at EC since 1981. I mean they're going fully, completely, flooded with chicks.

What a nonsense. 13 year old boys have enough to distract them without encouraging them to peer up netball skirts.
    Personally I believe that only a negligent parent would expose their daughter to pubescent boys for 7-8 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    One can love the idea of a supranational economic bloc which allows me to travel around the continent as though I was a native without liking every single one of the 400m who live there.

I don't like him cos he replaced AW. He's like Bruce Rioch without the Bergy and Platt bribe for my affections.
    No-one is saying you have to like each of 400m people. If you think UE is a usurper then better call him that than a insulting racial epithet. Not that such language is really the end of the world, and I know you only use it on here because you can get away with it, unlike elsewhere, but to accuse others of racism then in the next breath use racist insults is a bit fùcking rum imo.

And give Unai a chance, FFS. It's not like we were heading in the right direction under Arsene at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No-one is saying you have to like each of 400m people. If you think UE is a usurper then better call him that than a insulting racial epithet. Not that such language is really the end of the world, and I know you only use it on here because you can get away with it, unlike elsewhere, but to accuse others of racism then in the next breath use racist insults is a bit fùcking rum imo.

And give Unai a chance, FFS. It's not like we were heading in the right direction under Arsene at the end.
    Is 'dago' really racial, though? Spaniards aren't a race, are they?

I mean, no one is calling racism when one describes thick Paddies as thick Paddies, are they?

I mean, no one is calling racism when one describes thick Paddies as thick Paddies, are they?
    Um, how should I put this ....

Well if you can't call a spic a dago, I don't know what the world's coming to.

Spics, dagos, wops, eyeties, frogs, krauts, jocks, taffs, micks, paddies and bogtrotters - these are valuable shorthands for our nation's enemies, not racial slurs.

Well if you can't call a spic a dago, I don't know what the world's coming to.

Spics, dagos, wops, eyeties, frogs, krauts, jocks, taffs, micks, paddies and bogtrotters - these are valuable shorthands for our nation's enemies, not racial slurs.
    But not for our manager, surely. Head coach.