Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I have virtually bankrupted myself in purchasing a house in Wimbledon... The whole

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It doesn't bear thinking about, does it? Imagine the starining required to pass such a monster? Consider the concomitant haemorrhoids and the potential for rectal lesions!
    I can only assume they never, ever eat fruit or vegetables, so these monsters gestate in their colons for weeks, gaining mass, until finally gravity demands their bloody exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I can only assume they never, ever eat fruit or vegetables, so these monsters gestate in their colons for weeks, gaining mass, until finally gravity demands their bloody exit.
    Stop now.

An email had to go around the other month because someone had literally sprayed sh1t all over the inside of the lavatory door.
    ah, a job for the Human Resources department, no doubt.

One has to remember, it must be quite embarrassing for someone to own up to slurry spraying the inside of the cubicle.However, what would they have done if someone had come to use the trap straight after they'd finished?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Stop now.
    You must occasionally deal with humans, r, in your line of work.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    ah, a job for the Human Resources department, no doubt.

One has to remember, it must be quite embarrassing for someone to own up to slurry spraying the inside of the cubicle.However, what would they have done if someone had come to use the trap straight after they'd finished?
    Oh, surely you'd hide in there until you were sure everyone had gone, wouldn't you?

Talking of HR, I've got a nasty feeling I may have to have words with someone about their personal hygiene. Any tips?

You'll have to buy a new lavatory seat, r. Burn the old one.
    The worst I’ve witnessed are the toilets on a hospital ward. Even the floors didn’t escape the ‘decorations’

Talking of HR, I've got a nasty feeling I may have to have words with someone about their personal hygiene. Any tips?
    Aha. this old chestnut.

Do it privately (obvs)
    Come from you have noticed (not others) the body odour
    state the business case - customers, colleagues, etc
    Be 'gentle' with them, but direct and to the point, deal with the facts.
    ask them what the company can do to help them, etc

maybe approach it from the 'we've noticed you stink, do you have any medical issues that may affect your body odour that we need to be aware of?". possibly change the wording slightly.

Are there any cultural issues to take into consideration, etc?

never an easy one...

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Aha. this old chestnut.

Do it privately (obvs)
    Come from you have noticed (not others) the body odour
    state the business case - customers, colleagues, etc
    Be 'gentle' with them, but direct and to the point, deal with the facts.
    ask them what the company can do to help them, etc

maybe approach it from the 'we've noticed you stink, do you have any medical issues that may affect your body odour that we need to be aware of?". possibly change the wording slightly.

Are there any cultural issues to take into consideration, etc?

never an easy one...
    'Cultural issues'? Do you mean 'Is he a foreigner?' No.

So you think just leaving an anonymous note on his desk isn't the way to go, then?

So you think just leaving an anonymous note on his desk isn't the way to go, then?
    Possibly. With a tin of deodorant, also.

hang on. you might want to put a ribbon around the deodorant.

'Cultural issues'? Do you mean 'Is he a foreigner?' No.

This is the best approach, for sure. Just make sure you use a printer in case the chap is an expert in handwriting analysis.