Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Alex Jones censorship thing...

The Alex Jones censorship thing...

I guess no one thought this through because he’s going to be even more popular now.

From the 7.50 mark. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I guess no one thought this through because he’s going to be even more popular now.

Not sure how anyone can listen to that grating voice tbh. If I want to listen to Infowars I'd rather hear thon Northern fellow who edits out all the gaps. Paul Joseph Watson, is it?

Anyway, this is just the start, and most of the people they'll be censoring will not have been as well known.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Relax, Russian bot. Jones always will have his following on afternoon radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not sure how anyone can listen to that grating voice tbh. If I want to listen to Infowars I'd rather hear thon Northern fellow who edits out all the gaps. Paul Joseph Watson, is it?

Anyway, this is just the start, and most of the people they'll be censoring will not have been as well known.
    Our very own Monty, is it?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Our very own Monty, is it?
    btw, Strzok gone. All the way back to Langley, presumably.

btw, Strzok gone. All the way back to Langley, presumably.
    Pelican Bay or the NSGB, imo, if there's any justice left in this world.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Pelican Bay or the NSGB, imo, if there's any justice left in this world.
    Well, some do think that the latter is being prepared for his sort.

Well, some do think that the latter is being prepared for his sort.
    Indeed, could be. "The John McCain™ National Defense Authorization Act." #troll