Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well this bridge collapse in Genoa looks immensely horrific

Well this bridge collapse in Genoa looks immensely horrific

At the slight risk of making this appalling tragedy all about me, convincing myself that this sort of thing doesn't happen is one of the few things that makes crossing the QEII Bridge at Dartford every morning anxiety-free. Bang goes that crumb of comfort.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ollapses-italy

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    At the slight risk of making this appalling tragedy all about me, convincing myself that this sort of thing doesn't happen is one of the few things that makes crossing the QEII Bridge at Dartford every morning anxiety-free. Bang goes that crumb of comfort.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ollapses-italy
    Ah yes, but our bridges are designed by British engineers and not idle Eyeties. There is your difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Ah yes, but our bridges are designed by British engineers and not idle Eyeties. There is your difference.
    This famous British designer?? Dr. Ing Hellmut Homberg and Partner and Kvaerner Technology Limited. Cock, you, not him
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    This famous British designer?? Dr. Ing Hellmut Homberg and Partner and Kvaerner Technology Limited. Cock, you, not him
    True enough, but R's point stands with regard to the designer of the bridge in question, who was an eyetie by the name of Riccardo Morandi. Case closed imo

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    True enough, but R's point stands with regard to the designer of the bridge in question, who was an eyetie by the name of Riccardo Morandi. Case closed imo
    It's taken 60 years for them to realise he couldn't design a bridge... my point still stands, Rich is a cock
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    It's taken 60 years for them to realise he couldn't design a bridge... my point still stands, Rich is a cock
    Your point may stand, p. The bridge, on the other hand, does not.