Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Tonight I will be attending MK Dons v Charlton in the league cup.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tonight I will be attending MK Dons v Charlton in the league cup.

The last time I saw MK Dons they were called Wimbledon, and they beat us 1-0 at Selhurst Park. Stephen Hughes came on in the second half. The next day my father died.

Makes you think, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The last time I saw MK Dons they were called Wimbledon, and they beat us 1-0 at Selhurst Park. Stephen Hughes came on in the second half. The next day my father died.

Makes you think, doesn't it?
    Gosh. I was at that game. Ekoku scored didn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Gosh. I was at that game. Ekoku scored didn't he?
    Christ knows who scored. I only remember Stephehn Hughes coming on and my missus saying loudly, "Ooh , is that that nice Stephen you like so much?" I was in the home end, not particularly a-feared for my life.

Christ knows who scored. I only remember Stephehn Hughes coming on and my missus saying loudly, "Ooh , is that that nice Stephen you like so much?" I was in the home end, not particularly a-feared for my life.
    That was a nice thing about having Wimbledon in the Premiership, actually. You could always get a ticket for the Arsenal game - and you didn't have to schlep up to Highbury. Good timez.

Now I think of it, it was only a couple of days before young E was born.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Now I think of it, it was only a couple of days before young E was born.
    And you sloped off to the football?

Nice.

And you sloped off to the football?

Nice.
    In my defence, she was several weeks early, the impatient little brat. Also, I'd left R with my mother in case it all went off and had gone to the game with the old man.