Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The leader of the Labour Party has been called out on twitter by the Israeli PM for

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Netanyahu could be satan himself and it wouldn't make Corbyn's behaviour any less reprehensible
    Oh god! When you look at it, the Jewish peoples, they must have done something to deserve all this prejudice and hate. Am I right? I mean, if they were so innocent why do people constantly want to wipe them off the face of the earth? Put that in your google box, let me know what comes out.
    Last edited by eastgermanautos; 08-14-2018 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Oh god! When you look at it, the Jewish peoples, they must have done something to deserve all this prejudice and hate? Am I right? I mean, if they were so innocent why do people constantly want to wipe them off the face of the earth? Put that in your google box, let me know what comes out.
    A pic of Jeremy Corbyn?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    laying a wreath at the graves of terrorist murderers and then telling an outright lie about it in the most cack-handed and blatant way imaginable.

Boris Johnson is being called 'far right', Islamophobic and compared to Enoch Powell by 'Conservatives' for making remarks about the burka so innocuous that 5-10 years ago they would have been largely ignored.#

Oh, and yet another Allan has rammed a car into people in London.

The new normal, ladies and gentlemen.
    I hate Jez as much as you do but the Israelis named their airport after a terrorist who murdered innocent Brits because we said they would have to wait for their country to be created until after we'd policed the partition of a country that heroically volunteered 2.5m soldiers to save my mum and dad being bombed by the Krauts as well as liberating the self same future Israelites from the camps.

Ungrateful Abrahamic heathens.

India is the land of God and there's only one religion they don't bother having over there. Just saying. As well as Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Christians and Muzzies, we have more Jains and Parsis than we do of that lot.

And Jains don't go round blowing up innocent Brits because they're too impatient to wait their turn behind the 2.5m gentiles that volunteered to save them.