Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New signings review

New signings review

contrary to the opinions of a chap named Gary Jacobs - who appears to be a know nothing c*nt of the highest order - I thought the new signings who played all impressed.

Sokratis - looked like a good CB, certainly as good or better than anything else we have at the club now
    Gwendoozi - mistakes, needs to learn but I loved him, looks like he will be a real addition to the club
    Licksteiner - see Sokratis but a FB
    Torreira - for the time he was on the pitch he looked very good, can imagine him and Gwen playing together for some time

The players who disappointed were already with us; can't think of a good thing to say about any of Mikkie, Ozil, Boomerang or Lacazette and as for Ramsey and Xhaka, less said the better, I think

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    contrary to the opinions of a chap named Gary Jacobs - who appears to be a know nothing c*nt of the highest order - I thought the new signings who played all impressed.

Sokratis - looked like a good CB, certainly as good or better than anything else we have at the club now
    Gwendoozi - mistakes, needs to learn but I loved him, looks like he will be a real addition to the club
    Torreira - for the time he was on the pitch he looked very good, can imagine him and Gwen playing together for some time

The players who disappointed were already with us; can't think of a good thing to say about any of Mikkie, Ozil, Boomerang or Lacazette and as for Ramsey and Xhaka, less said the better, I think
    Imagine how useless Leno must be to have been left on the bench in favour of Cech whose contributions included: Making no attempt to save Sterling's shot for the opener and then blaming defenders for being in the way. Very nearly passing the ball into his bottom corner when under no pressure at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Imagine how useless Leno must be to have been left on the bench in favour of Cech whose contributions included: Making no attempt to save Sterling's shot for the opener and then blaming defenders for being in the way. Very nearly passing the ball into his bottom corner when under no pressure at all.

not to mention an excellent save from Sterling (I think) and a double save off a free kick

If you watched that game Rich old bean and came away with the thought that Cech was our weak spot you might want to consider a new hobby etc etc

not to mention an excellent save from Sterling (I think) and a double save off a free kick

If you watched that game Rich old bean and came away with the thought that Cech was our weak spot you might want to consider a new hobby etc etc
    The free kick save should have been tipped around the post. In trying to hold the ball he very nearly pushed it into the path of one of their other attackers.

Still, we were always going to lose that game. Next up is Chelsea and that will be a much better gauge of where we really are.

...as for Ramsey and Xhaka, less said the better, I think
    Those two were absolute shíte, imo.

and Ozil kept dipping his toes in their particular barrel of shíte too.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Lacazzette did ok when he came on. Oboomerang looks like he is about a month away from being match ready.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Also saved the one on one with Aguero. Aguero, who found himself in on goal from the halfway line, with every Arsenal player inside the City half. It was like Arsene had never left

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Also saved the one on one with Aguero. Aguero, who found himself in on goal from the halfway line, with every Arsenal player inside the City half. It was like Arsene had never left
    tbf, Sideshow Bob made a complete fúcking mess of quite a simple ball.

And Aguero should have squared it to... KDB?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    tbf, Sideshow Bob made a complete fúcking mess of quite a simple ball.

And Aguero should have squared it to... KDB?
    It was more the position of Sideshow Bob at the time of the mistake though. Both he and Ozil stood ten yards inside the City half with Aguero just lurking well behind them. It was almost as bad as Denilson and that pacey referee years ago

WESLEY "contrary to the opinions of a chap named Gary Jacobs"

The obese , deceased lawyer ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.