Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Cech has completely lost it, hasn't he? Quite why Leno didn't start will remain a

Cech has completely lost it, hasn't he? Quite why Leno didn't start will remain a

mystery to me.

Furthermore, as I have said since the day we signed him; Lacazette will never, ever be a top class player. Respectable - yes, above average - yes, world class - never. A nice backup option from the bench, I suppose.

We also appear to have a major shortage of left backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    mystery to me.

Furthermore, as I have said since the day we signed him; Lacazette will never, ever be a top class player. Respectable - yes, above average - yes, world class - never. A nice backup option from the bench, I suppose.

Blame Arsene. That idiot thought we'd make do with just Lacazette and no Aubemayang. Wrong. It's absurd when you look at it. Man City, admittedly a fierce team, but still they have five or six scoring options. Sterling, De Bruyne, Aguero, Mahrez, Sane.

mystery to me.

I thought the team selection was wrong. Don't think you can getaway with playing Ozil and Mykhitaryan together against teams like City. They just don't offer enough off the ball. One or the other imo. Were Lichtsteiner and Torreria not match fit? They need to be starting next week.

mystery to me.

Lacazette's substitution breathed life into that second half performance. He made things happen. There are very few top class finishers who can be relied upon to put them away, time and again. Even Aguero fvcked up when one v one against Cech.
    We were up against the best today and didn't look too far off the pace.
    A couple more players in, the yoots continuing to develop and we'll begin to look like serious contenders again.
    We're emerging from Wenger's hibernation torpor. Emery will continue to wield the axe. We'll see who else has fallen by the wayside come January.