Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: By Karen Danczuk's cleavage I think I've found it!

How long does Intercity take ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'sleeps a family of 4 adults with 2 children'? What kind of fvcked-up family is that, ffs?
    An extended family, perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    How long does Intercity take ?
    How am I going to carry my knives, bowls, roasting tins, chopping boards and frying pans on a fúcking train?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    How am I going to carry my knives, bowls, roasting tins, chopping boards and frying pans on a fúcking train?
    You only need one really good knife, really. That's the only cooking utensil I always take on self-catering holidays.

Sir C "How am I going to carry my knives, bowls, roasting tins, chopping boards and frying pans on a fúcking train?"

The cottage just might possibly already contain such kitchenware
    Don't tell me you meed to lug along your own bed linen , pillows and mattresses too ?

Burney "You only need one really good knife, really. That's the only cooking utensil I always take on self-catering holidays."

Holidays? Sounds like he's packing for a bring-your-own-equipment Cornish Cookery Class

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You only need one really good knife, really. That's the only cooking utensil I always take on self-catering holidays.
    How dare you tell me what I need! Presumptuous fellow.

And furthermore, I am not going on a 'self-catering holiday'. Kindly leave the langauge of the council estate in your council estate. I have taken a cottage.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C "How am I going to carry my knives, bowls, roasting tins, chopping boards and frying pans on a fúcking train?"

The cottage just might possibly already contain such kitchenware
    Don't tell me you meed to lug along your own bed linen , pillows and mattresses too ?
    I like my own tools when I cook, s. I'm an artist in the kitchen and I need to feel at one with my brushes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's on Frenchman's Creek, for the love of God, and it comes with its own boat.

Anyone who'd like to join us for the week is more than welcome.

https://www.rockcottagecornwall.com/
    Hehe you don't want me there my friend. Drink up all your liquors.