Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't help Arsenal fan and well-known anti-semite* Jeremy Corbyn will have

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Can't help Arsenal fan and well-known anti-semite* Jeremy Corbyn will have

conflicted feelings when reading this tweet

BREAKING: Kike Marin reports Arsenal have offered €100 million to sign Ousmane Dembelé, but time is running out.

*sorry Ash - i am just pandering to the masses

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

BREAKING: Kike Marin reports Arsenal have offered €100 million to sign Ousmane Dembelé, but time is running out.

100 million? AW will be spinning in his grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The deal will be bankrolled by those Zionist Rothchilds whilst decent Muslim women can afford new growbags

It's a fugging conspirass.

It is of course complete and utter *******s

You know that Hitler worked closely with the Elders of Zion to create a jewish homeland where the blood of christian babies could be readily baked into bread, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You know that Hitler worked closely with the Elders of Zion to create a jewish homeland where the blood of christian babies could be readily baked into bread, right?
    Has anyone ever tried making bread with blood (Christian or otherwise)? I don't think it would work. the clotting would surely be an issue - plus the matzos would come out pink, wouldn't they?

Has anyone ever tried making bread with blood (Christian or otherwise)? I don't think it would work. the clotting would surely be an issue - plus the matzos would come out pink, wouldn't they?
    Jews have mysterious magical powers b, that's how they infiltrate themselves into positions of power and turn honest, decent people against Our Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ken? Is that jew, sorry, you?

Soyuncu to Lester for 19m then LA. Weren't you quite positive towards him a while back when we were being linked ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Soyuncu to Lester for 19m then LA. Weren't you quite positive towards him a while back when we were being linked ?
    Yes - cracking deal for Leicester I would say. Wouldn't have been unhappy with him though suspect the links were mostly agent talk