Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesus fvcking Christ! What is fvcking wrong with this country?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The actual Commissioner of the Met tried to set her 'Hate crime' unit on Boris for mildly taking the p1ss out of how some people dress. Have a fvcking think about that for a fvcking second.

We are totally fvcked, aren't we?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...ed-hate-crime/
    It's times like these that make you wish Hitler had won.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    It's times like these that make you wish Hitler had won.
    I thought he did only have won?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I thought he did only have won?
    haha, on Berni's own thread as well, pwopa nawty
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The actual Commissioner of the Met tried to set her 'Hate crime' unit on Boris for mildly taking the p1ss out of how some people dress. Have a fvcking think about that for a fvcking second.

We are totally fvcked, aren't we?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...ed-hate-crime/
    His language was completely out of order. {Yeah, say it in private but not public. We all saw a couple of attacks after Brexit. It could encourage some fückwit.}

But some imam writing in the Times today says he agrees 100% and Boris didn't go far enough. It should be banned cos it's pre-Islamic and non-Koranic and is therefore more infidel than jeans and a bikini top which were actually at least invented after Mo {pbuh}.

He says we should ban the burka and all those bits cos they lead to an extremist mis-interpretation of Islam which paves the way for terrorism.

But as a liberal lefty, I think it is for such a man {who is a respected Kornaic expert type} to say such things.

It is not for a fat Tory ex-cabinet minister to use such insulting language* simply to position himself as the poundshop Trump candidate for whenever they plunge the knife into May.

*It doesn't matter whether they look like a letter box or a Coco Channel haute couture piece. It's about the patriarchal oppression as the imam says in the Times.

I obv hate Johnson, but if they nick him, I hope the imam hands himself in. Love to see some fückwitted copper trying to argue Koranic theory with an imam with a PhD. I'd pay to watch that.

As you know, I'm of the Vedic persuasion and don't really have time for all that Abrahamic nonsense, but this imam seems a good chap.

We need more of him. Hope the Times gives him occasional columns.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You're assuming that the same sort of public sentiment that resulted in Trump being elected is beginning to manifest itself in the UK.

I am unconvinced. I think politicians still need to be taken seriously over here, I don't think the public is quite that ready to thumb its nose at traditional politics and traditional politicians in the way that the Americans were.

Boris isn't going to be elected PM by turning himself into a mini-Trump.

'Traditional' politics is already toast. The only people who haven't caught on to that yet are traditional politicians.

You're assuming that the same sort of public sentiment that resulted in Trump being elected is beginning to manifest itself in the UK.

I am unconvinced. I think politicians still need to be taken seriously over here, I don't think the public is quite that ready to thumb its nose at traditional politics and traditional politicians in the way that the Americans were.

Boris isn't going to be elected PM by turning himself into a mini-Trump.
    A mini-Trump? Calm down now. Boris' overall comments on the burka were straight out of the progressive feminist playbook - he blamed the patriarchy for ****s sake! And then said he didn't actually support it being banned because that would be authoritarian.

In other words, Trump's position would be the precise opposite.
    Last edited by Monty92; 08-09-2018 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    His language was completely out of order. {Yeah, say it in private but not public. We all saw a couple of attacks after Brexit. It could encourage some fückwit.}

But some imam writing in the Times today says he agrees 100% and Boris didn't go far enough. It should be banned cos it's pre-Islamic and non-Koranic and is therefore more infidel than jeans and a bikini top which were actually at least invented after Mo {pbuh}.

He says we should ban the burka and all those bits cos they lead to an extremist mis-interpretation of Islam which paves the way for terrorism.

But as a liberal lefty, I think it is for such a man {who is a respected Kornaic expert type} to say such things.

It is not for a fat Tory ex-cabinet minister to use such insulting language* simply to position himself as the poundshop Trump candidate for whenever they plunge the knife into May.

*It doesn't matter whether they look like a letter box or a Coco Channel haute couture piece. It's about the patriarchal oppression as the imam says in the Times.

I obv hate Johnson, but if they nick him, I hope the imam hands himself in. Love to see some fückwitted copper trying to argue Koranic theory with an imam with a PhD. I'd pay to watch that.

As you know, I'm of the Vedic persuasion and don't really have time for all that Abrahamic nonsense, but this imam seems a good chap.

He's not fat, his chest has just slipped a bit.

Was it Imam Tawhidi? He's excellent, that bloke, but if he were white he'd be described as virulently Islamophobic.

I think you'll find that this has already happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

No. 'We' didn't see 'a couple of attacks after Brexit'. There were attacks the media and the left ascribed to Brexit at the time that subsequently turned out to have nothing to do with Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's not fat, his chest has just slipped a bit.

Was it Imam Tawhidi? He's excellent, that bloke, but if he were white he'd be described as virulently Islamophobic.
    He regularly receives death threats from his chums in the 'religion of peace', of course.

They love a death threat, do the muzzies. Indeed, they love a death.