Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
His language was completely out of order. {Yeah, say it in private but not public. We all saw a couple of attacks after Brexit. It could encourage some fückwit.}

But some imam writing in the Times today says he agrees 100% and Boris didn't go far enough. It should be banned cos it's pre-Islamic and non-Koranic and is therefore more infidel than jeans and a bikini top which were actually at least invented after Mo {pbuh}.

He says we should ban the burka and all those bits cos they lead to an extremist mis-interpretation of Islam which paves the way for terrorism.

But as a liberal lefty, I think it is for such a man {who is a respected Kornaic expert type} to say such things.

It is not for a fat Tory ex-cabinet minister to use such insulting language* simply to position himself as the poundshop Trump candidate for whenever they plunge the knife into May.

*It doesn't matter whether they look like a letter box or a Coco Channel haute couture piece. It's about the patriarchal oppression as the imam says in the Times.

I obv hate Johnson, but if they nick him, I hope the imam hands himself in. Love to see some fückwitted copper trying to argue Koranic theory with an imam with a PhD. I'd pay to watch that.

As you know, I'm of the Vedic persuasion and don't really have time for all that Abrahamic nonsense, but this imam seems a good chap.

We need more of him. Hope the Times gives him occasional columns.
He's not fat, his chest has just slipped a bit.

Was it Imam Tawhidi? He's excellent, that bloke, but if he were white he'd be described as virulently Islamophobic.