Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: When do kids go back to school?

When do kids go back to school?

I'm trying to book a cottage for the second week in September but everything's booked - and the following week everything's available.

I know, I appreciate your advice, thank you, I will book for a week later. But why? Surely school holidays finish in early September?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm trying to book a cottage for the second week in September but everything's booked - and the following week everything's available.

I know, I appreciate your advice, thank you, I will book for a week later. But why? Surely school holidays finish in early September?
    Depends where in the country.. some private schools also have different holidays to state schools
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

And if you take the kids out of school for only 4 days you can't get fined
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    And if you take the kids out of school for only 4 days you can't get fined
    Ah, that might explain it.

I hope they never go back the ****ing little ****s. Those roads are beautiful right now
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I would also suggest that you have been beaten to the punch , Sir C
    Trampled in the rush , pipped at the post, missed the bus
    10 characters? Pile of cund.