Best day of the summer - always *

66-5 at lunch

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Best day of the summer - always *

66-5 at lunch
    You know it's raining, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You know it's raining, right?
    Ridiculous, b - it's gorgeous outside. Oh, wait - that's right, I don't live round the corner from Lord's anymore. How annoying

Ridiculous, b - it's gorgeous outside. Oh, wait - that's right, I don't live round the corner from Lord's anymore. How annoying
    Lovely oopo Norf as well, soft southern shandy drinking ****e weather *******s
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Lovely oopo Norf as well, soft southern shandy drinking ****e weather *******s
    Craft beer drinking daan Saaf. None of this shandy ****
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Yes. On the plus side, of course, if play does get underway, our seamers will have a field day. I imagine Kohli's abandoned the idea of a second spinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. On the plus side, of course, if play does get underway, our seamers will have a field day. I imagine Kohli's abandoned the idea of a second spinner.
    Hopefully so have we then - although I would rather Moeen played. Good toss to win then

Hopefully so have we then - although I would rather Moeen played. Good toss to win then
    Oh, if we won the toss I'd put them in like a shot. It's Lord's, it's warm, it's damp and there's cloud cover. Anderson should play merry hell with with the Indian top order.

Did I mention that on a recent visit to Highgate West Cemetery the tour included William Lillywhite, pioneer of roundarm bowling? The grave is very close to the gate at the top of the hill and the stone has the image of a ball clattering through the stumps. The old death rattle. Quite good, I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Did I mention that on a recent visit to Highgate West Cemetery the tour included William Lillywhite, pioneer of roundarm bowling? The grave is very close to the gate at the top of the hill and the stone has the image of a ball clattering through the stumps. The old death rattle. Quite good, I thought.
    Not too keen on the name but very interesting backstory