Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have an old friend whose wife

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I believe it was, yes.

It was I who wept. The disableds were so grateful, b, as they croaked their cacophony of crippled choiring
    Nice alliteration.

Now where exactly were the sausages? Were they on your lap? Could you see your genitals through the bottom of the container?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Nice alliteration.

Now where exactly were the sausages? Were they on your lap? Could you see your genitals through the bottom of the container?
    The details escape me now; sucking away at a bottle of Bells tends to have that effect.

It was a family-sized box of sausages, though. There were hundreds of the búggers. I remember wishing I'd thought to get some mustard.

I often eat naked. Actually, during the recent hot spell I have spent the majority of my weekends naked, dressing only when required to leave the premises, which doesn't happen often.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You can indeed but not controlled substances, that's the písser.
    I first realised that Ian Harvey (bless his memory) was a loathsome creature when he declined to give me the methamphetamines he had been prescribed, choosing to bin them instead.

What kind of friend denies his comrades unwanted prescription drugs?

The details escape me now; sucking away at a bottle of Bells tends to have that effect.

It was a family-sized box of sausages, though. There were hundreds of the búggers. I remember wishing I'd thought to get some mustard.

I often eat naked. Actually, during the recent hot spell I have spent the majority of my weekends naked, dressing only when required to leave the premises, which doesn't happen often.
    Yes. The heat has reduced many of us to an unfortunate state of nature. I took to wandering around naked, as well. I would never eat naked, though. That's a step too far for me.

Also, Bells? Cheap cocktail sausages? Were you down to your last tenner?

I first realised that Ian Harvey (bless his memory) was a loathsome creature when he declined to give me the methamphetamines he had been prescribed, choosing to bin them instead.

What kind of friend denies his comrades unwanted prescription drugs?
    Why had Ian been prescribed speed, anyway? Which doctor would meet Ian and feel that what he needed was an artificially increased sense of self-importance?

With a box of cocktail sausages resting on a certain area, Sir C may well have pioneered the "Where's Wally?" trend
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Yes. The heat has reduced many of us to an unfortunate state of nature. I took to wandering around naked, as well. I would never eat naked, though. That's a step too far for me.

Also, Bells? Cheap cocktail sausages? Were you down to your last tenner?
    :sigh: We must have had this discussion a thousand times. I'll happily indulge in the finest of single malts if I'm looking for a sippin' whisky time, but when I need to get to where I need to me, hit me up with the Bells, the Grants, the Grouse, whatever. Shít, if I'm chugging that mess down, I'll happily swill Tesco Value scotch.

Why had Ian been prescribed speed, anyway? Which doctor would meet Ian and feel that what he needed was an artificially increased sense of self-importance?
    I believe it was Ritalin for his ADHD. Because speed helps you concentrate? I don't get it.

:sigh: We must have had this discussion a thousand times. I'll happily indulge in the finest of single malts if I'm looking for a sippin' whisky time, but when I need to get to where I need to me, hit me up with the Bells, the Grants, the Grouse, whatever. Shít, if I'm chugging that mess down, I'll happily swill Tesco Value scotch.
    Oh, I wasn't complaining about the cooking whisky (if I'm honest, I prefer cooking whisky), it was Bell's in particular I was querying. I've always found it especially nasty. or do I mean Teacher's? The one with the gold cap?

I believe it was Ritalin for his ADHD. Because speed helps you concentrate? I don't get it.
    It never helped me concentrate on anything other than dancing, grinding my teeth and chewing my own face off, tbh.