Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, if you all want to know why Boris has picked this fight, here's why:

Anyway, if you all want to know why Boris has picked this fight, here's why:

Burka ban-01.jpg

He knows he's on strong ground with the electorate with this issue and it differentiates him from his leadership rivals and the media, who will all dutifully clutch their pearls and in doing so will only emphasise how far removed from the electorate they are and how close to it Boris is.

It's straight out of the Donald's playbook.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Burka ban-01.jpg

He knows he's on strong ground with the electorate with this issue and it differentiates him from his leadership rivals and the media, who will all dutifully clutch their pearls and in doing so will only emphasise how far removed from the electorate they are and how close to it Boris is.

It's also designed to remind the membership that Javid is one of they Allans, innit.

Burka ban-01.jpg

You'd covered that. I must learn to read properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You'd covered that. I must learn to read properly.
    I did. But here for lolz is John Lydon weighing in on the whole 'Is Jezza an anti-semite?' thing.

Spoiler Alert: Yes. Yes, he is. wd jl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...xM&app=desktop

I did. But here for lolz is John Lydon weighing in on the whole 'Is Jezza an anti-semite?' thing.

Spoiler Alert: Yes. Yes, he is. wd jl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...xM&app=desktop
    Thank God he hasn't got all tuneful.

Can you imagine him putting out an album of old US crooning classics.. love is a splendid thing, That old black magic, Fly me to the moon, type stuff.

Nope. Neither can I.

Burka ban-01.jpg

So the question asks 'to what extent' and the outcome is presented as yes or no with a significant percentage missing in each category.

Flawed data.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    So the question asks 'to what extent' and the outcome is presented as yes or no with a significant percentage missing in each category.

Flawed data.
    All polling data is flawed.

All polling data is flawed.
    It is indeed. Which is why it should not be used to judge the views of the electorate.

I sat through a lunch you would have loved today. A load of chinese malaysians telling me that muslims were taking over the UK and that we have no idea what we have done.

I thought of you

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It is indeed. Which is why it should not be used to judge the views of the electorate.

I sat through a lunch you would have loved today. A load of chinese malaysians telling me that muslims were taking over the UK and that we have no idea what we have done.

I thought of you
    They're not wong.