Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cor. The Arsenal twittertypes are awfully upset about Kroenke

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Is that man mentally ill?

Basically...It’s terrible...kronke out...protests....wait hang on...he’s signing Dembele so it’s okay Sir Stan in!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Basically...It’s terrible...kronke out...protests....wait hang on...he’s signing Dembele so it’s okay Sir Stan in!
    Really not sure what AST or AISA or whoever are on about. The fans have never had a real voice and clubs are already businesses. All purchases in business are leveraged, just like your mortgage, and in this case we are not the guarantor let alone the loanee.

Surely with a new manager, a replenished squad and a new owner all at the start of a brand new season, we should all just get behind the team and give the new set up time.

Unless, of course, you just want to be seen as some Twitter warrior who is first to comment on anything and everything and the more stupid and reactionary your knee-jerk comments are, the better......

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Really not sure what AST or AISA or whoever are on about. The fans have never had a real voice and clubs are already businesses. All purchases in business are leveraged, just like your mortgage, and in this case we are not the guarantor let alone the loanee.

Surely with a new manager, a replenished squad and a new owner all at the start of a brand new season, we should all just get behind the team and give the new set up time.

Unless, of course, you just want to be seen as some Twitter warrior who is first to comment on anything and everything and the more stupid and reactionary your knee-jerk comments are, the better......
    I was listening to thon Arseblog fellow. Andrew, Irish fella. Seems a decent chap. I think he's posted here in the past

Anyway, there he was the other day, discussing pre-season and the start of the new season and... well, frankly, moaning about everything. The rumours of Gazidis moving, for example, demonstrate that there is something seriously wrong with the way the club is run. (Not that anything's actually happened with Gazidis, but Arsenal supporters don't actually need anything to happen before they begin moaning.) The defence is no good, Ramsey's off, everything's shít, man.

It quite put me off looking forward to a new season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    buying Usmanov's shares. This tweet caught my eye as being particularly remarkable. I checked, and the author is an adult - we assume capable of earning enough of a living to buy a computer or smartphone...

"This man has money to buy Usmanovs shares but won't put in the £150m we need to take us to a higher level. Stan Kroenke you are the worst thing that ever happened to our club. KROENKE OUT"

Imagine falling into conversation with someone in a bar who said this. Where would you start? Would you try reasoning, or would that provoke spittle-flecked invective? Perhaps the best thing would be to just edge quietly away and go and drink in the snug with the old ladies and their bottles of Mackesons.*

*It's a while since I've been to a pub.
    This is a joyful read for anyone who's feeling a bit too happy today>

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-football-fans
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    This is a joyful read for anyone who's feeling a bit too happy today>

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-football-fans
    It's in the Guardian and therefore by definition, it is scaremongering, ill-informed, lefty ****e. It is so full of ifs and buts that it looks like a pre-Brexit Project Fear article.

As an additional point, one definite winner here will be Everton as that's where the Uzbek's money will go now. With full board rights alonside his mate. Also good, as it will massively **** off the self-rightous murdering scum in the Red part of the City.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    buying Usmanov's shares. This tweet caught my eye as being particularly remarkable. I checked, and the author is an adult - we assume capable of earning enough of a living to buy a computer or smartphone...

"This man has money to buy Usmanovs shares but won't put in the £150m we need to take us to a higher level. Stan Kroenke you are the worst thing that ever happened to our club. KROENKE OUT"

Imagine falling into conversation with someone in a bar who said this. Where would you start? Would you try reasoning, or would that provoke spittle-flecked invective? Perhaps the best thing would be to just edge quietly away and go and drink in the snug with the old ladies and their bottles of Mackesons.*

*It's a while since I've been to a pub.

Perhaps this person is just not very good at expressing his disappointment in Kronke taking full control of Arsenal
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Perhaps this person is just not very good at expressing his disappointment in Kronke taking full control of Arsenal
    But didn't exactly the same people all want Usmanov to take full control of Arsenal a while ago? What's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    It's in the Guardian and therefore by definition, it is scaremongering, ill-informed, lefty ****e. It is so full of ifs and buts that it looks like a pre-Brexit Project Fear article.

As an additional point, one definite winner here will be Everton as that's where the Uzbek's money will go now. With full board rights alonside his mate. Also good, as it will massively **** off the self-rightous murdering scum in the Red part of the City.
    Sound fellow, ti.