Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cor. The Arsenal twittertypes are awfully upset about Kroenke

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You're always blaming me.

Anyway, I thought you approved of the custodian model. :sniffle:
    Only because I know you know I don't really mean you

And, I'm a married man with four sons, of course I loved the custodian model; all these billionaire owners and oligarchs and whatnot are costing me an absolute fortune!

The new shirts are very nice though and will be, no doubt, even nicer next season once Adidas are in charge of them again #kronkout
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Only because I know you know I don't really mean you

And, I'm a married man with four sons, of course I loved the custodian model; all these billionaire owners and oligarchs and whatnot are costing me an absolute fortune!

The new shirts are very nice though and will be, no doubt, even nicer next season once Adidas are in charge of them again #kronkout
    You spoil 'em imo. No that it's any of my business, of course, but when I were a lad all I got all childhood was one knock-off Arsenal shirt from Woolwich market with the badge sewn onto a naff patch that went pink in the wash. And another fake England shirt in the classic Admiral red-and-blue stripes down the sleeves. :MalcolmMacdonald:

At least the Arsenal jersey was cotton, tbf.

You spoil 'em imo. No that it's any of my business, of course, but when I were a lad all I got all childhood was one knock-off Arsenal shirt from Woolwich market with the badge sewn onto a naff patch that went pink in the wash. And another fake England shirt in the classic Admiral red-and-blue stripes down the sleeves. :MalcolmMacdonald:

This is a good point. Redgunamo likes to depict himself as a relic of the old-school of parenting, while the rest of us supposedly cave in to every demand from our indulgent, entitled, mollycoddled children. Yet he spends large amounts of time whining about "having to" buy the latest Arsenal gear for his kids

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    This is a good point. Redgunamo likes to depict himself as a relic of the old-school of parenting, while the rest of us supposedly cave in to every demand from our indulgent, entitled, mollycoddled children. Yet he spends large amounts of time whining about "having to" buy the latest Arsenal gear for his kids
    I don't think he is whining - he just realises he has to do it so he can spend time with his proper children, the hounds

Yeah, but your dad hated you, you said; anyway, wished you'd never been born. Different matter entirely. Ordinarily, your supposed to spoil your kids, that's what they're for. That doesn't make them bad people.

Edit: *You're*
    Last edited by redgunamo; 08-09-2018 at 08:16 PM.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    No, I suggested you caved to every demand from your indulgent, entitled, mollycoddled selves, to the detriment of your children. That is something quite different.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I don't think he is whining - he just realises he has to do it so he can spend time with his proper children, the hounds
    Precisely. Just so.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yeah, but your dad hated you, you said; anyway, wished you'd never been born. Different matter entirely. Ordinarily, your supposed to spoil your kids, that's what they're for. That doesn't make them bad people.

Edit: *You're*
    I didn't say that, and he didn't hate me for being born. It wasn't personal at all. Just a bad business decision, as it were.

I didn't say that, and he didn't hate me for being born. It wasn't personal at all. Just a bad business decision, as it were.
    Same difference, imo. The whole point of the business is your kids.