Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, Ive added some weights to my fitness regime, and can actually see a difference.

So, Ive added some weights to my fitness regime, and can actually see a difference.

I am surprised and pleased; one doesn't expect to notice visible muscle at a certain age. But anyway, this suggests to me that, given the correct drugs, I could probably bulk the fúck up. All I need to know is, what are these drugs? I assume steroids and testosterone? Can I buy them off the internet? If not, where do I get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I am surprised and pleased; one doesn't expect to notice visible muscle at a certain age. But anyway, this suggests to me that, given the correct drugs, I could probably bulk the fúck up. All I need to know is, what are these drugs? I assume steroids and testosterone? Can I buy them off the internet? If not, where do I get them?
    Won't your winkle shrivel?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Won't your winkle shrivel?
    Possibly, but I'd look like Bruce Springsteen in 1985, so balls to the winkle, as it were.

Possibly, but I'd look like Bruce Springsteen in 1985, so balls to the winkle, as it were.
    Bruce Springsteen has a shrivelled winkle? Well I didn't know that. Poor Mrs Bruce.

And what of the uncontrollable psychotic rages? Are you not worried that the roids might unlock your Irish genetic heritage and you'll take to beating your wife?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Bruce Springsteen has a shrivelled winkle? Well I didn't know that. Poor Mrs Bruce.

And what of the uncontrollable psychotic rages? Are you not worried that the roids might unlock your Irish genetic heritage and you'll take to beating your wife?
    My grandfather allegedly enjoyed many hours of the Irish national sport, b. Wary as I am of cultural appropriation, I am keen to honour my forefathers in any way possible.

I’ve been wanting to try TRT for a while but decided to leave it until I’m older and more in need of a boost.

Stateside you can get it pretty easily but over here it’s a little more hassle.

Would go through your GP / Private Doctor rather than online imo

The results are pretty impressive.

One product I would recommend for all guys is The Curse.

It’s a pre work out drink designed to increase your output.

Found it to be Top Class.

But it comes with a double recommendation...I’ve noticed it increases blood flow dramatically.

I think you know what I meant by that.

-

Anyways congrats on your gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I’ve been wanting to try TRT for a while but decided to leave it until I’m older and more in need of a boost.

Stateside you can get it pretty easily but over here it’s a little more hassle.

Would go through your GP / Private Doctor rather than online imo

The results are pretty impressive.

One product I would recommend for all guys is The Curse.

It’s a pre work out drink designed to increase your output.

Found it to be Top Class.

But it comes with a double recommendation...I’ve noticed it increases blood flow dramatically.

I think you know what I meant by that.

-

Anyways congrats on your gains.
    Thanks t, I'll get some Curse ordered. Soon I'll be benching 50kg, no lie!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    wd h. Even at your advanced age, it's worth making an effort.

Which, funnily enough, is what I said to your mum last night.

Nasty things, steroids. And I can't imagine why you would need them.

Pick a weight you can do 15-20 times and then do 3 sets with about a minute between each set. You'll have muscles with a bit of definition within a month or so, Charles.

You might even get up to 11 stone.