Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Pre-season friendly, couple of players missing and all that but **** me United

Pre-season friendly, couple of players missing and all that but **** me United

were desperately poor last night. Poor Alexis must be wondering what he's done*

*he probably doesn't

He probably snaps out of it when he see’s his bank statement.

Pretty amazing that they scored 38 goals less than they team they're chasing, not to mention 16 less than Liverpool and 6 less than us despite finishing 4 places above us, and yet the manager seems focused on getting more defenders in.

Leopards, spots, Mourinho etc

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Pretty amazing that they scored 38 goals less than they team they're chasing, not to mention 16 less than Liverpool and 6 less than us despite finishing 4 places above us, and yet the manager seems focused on getting more defenders in.

Leopards, spots, Mourinho etc
    Also he has two 30-plus wingers at full back which hasn't really been addressed (unless he really will throw this 19-year-old into the first team. Rashford was so isolated last night as Sanchez was pretty much playing left back to cover for Shaw

All becoming a bit familiar with Maureen as he prepares to move up to full diva mode. He has a face like a slapped arse at the best of times. You can only imagine the impact the sulky, moody f*cker has on squard morale. If they get a poor start, he’ll keep bitching about the lack of board support and singling out his players again. It makes you wonder why he does it. He doesn’t seem to enjoy his role, he’s amassed a small fortune and could probably benefit from a year or so out the game.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    All becoming a bit familiar with Maureen as he prepares to move up to full diva mode. He has a face like a slapped arse at the best of times. You can only imagine the impact the sulky, moody f*cker has on squard morale. If they get a poor start, he’ll keep bitching about the lack of board support and singling out his players again. It makes you wonder why he does it. He doesn’t seem to enjoy his role, he’s amassed a small fortune and could probably benefit from a year or so out the game.
    Because of his ego? You would have thought that taking a Chelsea team that cost a small fortune and that won the league the following year (with only a few additions) to the brink of a relegation battle followed by being sacked the second time by the club he claimed to love would have developed a little humility in the odious tw@t.

But no, not Jose. Odds on to not be their manager by the end of the season? I'd think so.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Because of his ego? You would have thought that taking a Chelsea team that cost a small fortune and that won the league the following year (with only a few additions) to the brink of a relegation battle followed by being sacked the second time by the club he claimed to love would have developed a little humility in the odious tw@t.

But no, not Jose. Odds on to not be their manager by the end of the season? I'd think so.
    On the plus side, he is one thing that unites us all

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not quite. Rich usually pops up at this point to express his fervent wish that Mourinho was our manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Indeed. Now for the really serious question, which regards watching pre-season friendlies involving not just a single team that one dislikes, but two.

I suspect the answer has something to do with pubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Indeed. Now for the really serious question, which regards watching pre-season friendlies involving not just a single team that one dislikes, but two.

I suspect the answer has something to do with pubs.
    The ground's at the end of my garden, but I did go into town first for a few drinks. Was nice to get out and escape my United supporting friend who was f-er-yooming at their performance but just walking past the queues to the U-Bahn and heading straight home