Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Looking like Ramsey’s off then ?

Looking like Ramsey’s off then ?

Fairly indifferent .. A good player but not a stand out starter. Get the money in and move on.
    Not sure he’ll get anymore game time at CFC or Liverpool but perhaps he needs a change as he can see Emery is introducing a new culture at the club..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Fairly indifferent .. A good player but not a stand out starter. Get the money in and move on.
    Not sure he’ll get anymore game time at CFC or Liverpool but perhaps he needs a change as he can see Emery is introducing a new culture at the club..
    Not the best start for Emery though. A player he apparently said was key to his plans, is leaving already. Then Gazidis buggers off to Italy in a month. Poor Unai. Next thing he knows, Wenger will rock up as the new CEO.

Even in jest.. Wenger as CEO ? I mean, he’s not even had a turn at BA or the Post Office yet.. He’d be hopelessly out of his depth in that area.
    Imagine all those marketing & sponsorship deals he’d walk away from on the grounds of financial doping .

Wenger actually has an MBA, not that I want him back except in an urn, mind...

Yeah but Marconi was patenting the radio when Wenger was studying economics

He’s seems to like Smith Rowe more so I guess he’s the like for like replacement.

From what I’ve seen so far SR offers way more as a central attacking midfielder as opposed to Ramsey who is just a poor man’s Frank Lampard.

Always missed critical parts of the season with injuries.

Holding out for 300k a week is way over the top.

We can use the funds in other areas imo (we’re starting the season with no Left back)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

We can use the funds in other areas imo (we’re starting the season with no Left back)
    Can't we play Flamini there?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    He’s seems to like Smith Rowe more so I guess he’s the like for like replacement.

From what I’ve seen so far SR offers way more as a central attacking midfielder as opposed to Ramsey who is just a poor man’s Frank Lampard.

Always missed critical parts of the season with injuries.

Holding out for 300k a week is way over the top.

Ramsey is like a fvcking Mumbai street urchin compared with Lampard. Lampard, you could write down 20 goals before the start of the season.