Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charity Shield this weekend? :yikes:

Charity Shield this weekend? :yikes:

Soon it will be autumn and there will be leaves to swish through, and chestnuts to roast, and cosy evenings in front of the fire, and SO MUCH ANGER WHEN WE DRAW WITH LEICESTER!

I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Soon it will be autumn and there will be leaves to swish through, and chestnuts to roast, and cosy evenings in front of the fire, and SO MUCH ANGER WHEN WE DRAW WITH LEICESTER!

I can't wait.
    Be nice to get these ****ty friendlies and transfer crap out the way and crack on imo.

Btw, nothing exciting to report back from yesterdays boozing, bit boring really
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Be nice to get these ****ty friendlies and transfer crap out the way and crack on imo.

Btw, nothing exciting to report back from yesterdays boozing, bit boring really
    I was hoping 11 pints of Stella and a large doner would produce an amusing tale or two, bb.

You could just make some stuff up. No, wait, remember this morning when you told me you shít in a nun's lap? LOOOOOL!

I can't wait.
    Ah yes. Although I hate elements of Winter, you can't really beat it for cuisine. I'm utterly bored of salads and and hanker for a good, hearty beef and ale stew, or perhaps a Moroccan lamb tagine made with Ras Al Hanout

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Ah yes. Although I hate elements of Winter, you can't really beat it for cuisine. I'm utterly bored of salads and and hanker for a good, hearty beef and ale stew, or perhaps a Moroccan lamb tagine made with Ras Al Hanout
    Make sure there's no fúcking fruit in that tagine. They're mad for it, Morrocans. Dried apricots and some other shít. Utterly dire.

Make sure there's no fúcking fruit in that tagine. They're mad for it, Morrocans. Dried apricots and some other shít. Utterly dire.
    Preserved lemons

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Preserved lemons
    Preserved lemons are good. I made another batch last weekend.

They're not fruit though, by any stretch of the imagination.

Those Moroccan bástards stitched me up when they told me I had to try their famous national dish of pigeon pie. When I tasted the pastilla I was surprised to note that the covering of white stuff on top was fúcking sugar. Pigeon pie with fúcking sugar.

And you ask me why I'm bitter?

Preserved lemons are good. I made another batch last weekend.

They're not fruit though, by any stretch of the imagination.

Those Moroccan bástards stitched me up when they told me I had to try their famous national dish of pigeon pie. When I tasted the pastilla I was surprised to note that the covering of white stuff on top was fúcking sugar. Pigeon pie with fúcking sugar.

And you ask me why I'm bitter?
    You deserve everything you get including in this case food poisoning.

Pigeon fúcking pie you dirty Dutch fúcker.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You deserve everything you get including in this case food poisoning.

Pigeon fúcking pie you dirty Dutch fúcker.
    Kindly moderate your language. You're not dealing with riff-raff here, you know.

Kindly moderate your language. You're not dealing with riff-raff here, you know.
    How could he mention food poisoning so soon C? How? The brute
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'