Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another ridiculous pre-season penalty shootout

Another ridiculous pre-season penalty shootout

It was a draw you ****s.

Meaningless game but some good performances. Ozil, Lacazette, Sideshow Bob, The Big Greek ..

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    It was a draw you ****s.
    Yes, but it’s imperative we deal with Bellerin’s vegan cùntery early. He needs to dump whichever woman has led him down this disastrous path.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, but it’s imperative we deal with Bellerin’s vegan cùntery early. He needs to dump whichever woman has led him down this disastrous path.
    Vegan footballers, pointless penalty shootouts and another England batting collapse. Plenty to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Disgusting. The Arsenal wearing white stockings against Chelsea
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    It was a draw you ****s.
    Moaning about a penalty shoot out in a ridiculous competition

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Moaning about a penalty shoot out in a ridiculous competition
    Indeed.

One of the highlights of the evening I would suggest, right in front of me and the kid too. Wd penalty shoot outs.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Indeed.

One of the highlights of the evening I would suggest, right in front of me and the kid too. Wd penalty shoot outs.
    You've seen Cech save a penalty - astonishing. I switched off at half-time, I'll be honest. German commentary wasn't helping but I'd seen enough. Guendozi is going to be a God

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Guendozi is going to be a God