Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Off to do something stupid in a minute. After my violent food poisoning on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. And even if they didn't, I'd go down and stay down feigning unconsciousness in that case just to avoid the social awkwardness involved in remaining upright and sentient.
    I think the technically correct response is: "Beat that." followed by a long draught of your beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You'd see some flash lad loading his guests into his £300,000 mini-airliner to pop them to Le Touquest for lunch, all full of himself, and ol' Ron would wander along, covered in his own shiíte and hurling abuse at the demons who constantly surrounded him.. Magical days.
    Do you think he might have been a war veteran whose mind had been twisted by the horrors he saw and could only suppress the demons with booze, though?

I wonder whether Barry Bueno possesses the Browne genes
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I wonder whether Barry Bueno possesses the Browne genes
    As opposed to brown jeans?

I was trying to come up with something about Brownian Motion, but couldn't really be arsed.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    I think the technically correct response is: "Beat that." followed by a long draught of your beer.
    Nice.

Or you could try the more contrite route. "Oh I'm dreadfully sorry. Could someone fetch a mop?"

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Do you think he might have been a war veteran whose mind had been twisted by the horrors he saw and could only suppress the demons with booze, though?
    No, he wasn't old enough. He was just a ridiculous old alkie. Still earnt his booze money working on aeroplanes when maintenance hangars were short-handed, mind. Good little fitter if you kept your distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nice.

Or you could try the more contrite route. "Oh I'm dreadfully sorry. Could someone fetch a mop?"
    I had an acquaintance who, on farting, belching, coughing something up, having taken a particularly foul dump or puking would gravely intone 'Better an empty house than a bad lodger' as though this expiated all sins.

Needless to say, he was northern.

Were there any song requests played at his funeral ?

Browne Sh1tter by The Rolling Stones perhaps

Burney "I had an acquaintance who, on farting, belching, coughing something up, having taken a particularly foul dump or puking would gravely intone 'Better an empty house than a bad lodger' as though this expiated all sins.

Needless to say, he was northern."

Gotta be Prescott
    Or Cyril Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Were there any song requests played at his funeral ?

Browne Sh1tter by The Rolling Stones perhaps
    'The Only Way Is Up?'