Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Off to do something stupid in a minute. After my violent food poisoning on Saturday

Off to do something stupid in a minute. After my violent food poisoning on Saturday

I'm going to try and have a few pints. I'm nowhere near fully recovered so a bit risky. Reckon there's 3 outcomes;

1. I'll throw up
    2. I'll **** myself
    3. Neither of the above and I'll feel ace

Will report back later
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I'm going to try and have a few pints. I'm nowhere near fully recovered so a bit risky. Reckon there's 3 outcomes;

1. I'll throw up
    2. I'll **** myself

Will report back later
    Start with a port and brandy. This will settle the stomach. Move on to cooking lager, NOT Stella. All will be well.

I cannot recommend drinking bitter. You might shít yourself to death.

1. I'll throw up
    2. I'll **** myself

Will report back later
    What was the cause of the mal d'estomac, bb?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Start with a port and brandy. This will settle the stomach. Move on to cooking lager, NOT Stella. All will be well.

I cannot recommend drinking bitter. You might shít yourself to death.
    Heroin would be his best bet. Binds you up lovely, does a bit of brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What was the cause of the mal d'estomac, bb?
    Two suspects, either Friday nights kebab which I finished Saturday morning or one of the 3 fried eggs I had after it. The yolk was more green than yellow but I was still half cut and didn't give a ****e. Given plenty since :****:
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

1. I'll throw up
    2. I'll **** myself
    You seem to be discounting 1 AND 2 at the same time, that's the great leveller. I'd put a bucket in your bathroom before you go out, just in case.

Two suspects, either Friday nights kebab which I finished Saturday morning or one of the 3 fried eggs I had after it. The yolk was more green than yellow but I was still half cut and didn't give a ****e. Given plenty since :****:
    I'd go with the egg, tbh. Listeria, probably. Salmonella, even? All in all, an excellent aid to weight loss.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    You seem to be discounting 1 AND 2 at the same time, that's the great leveller. I'd put a bucket in your bathroom before you go out, just in case.
    I wonder if anyone has ever simultaneously puked and shít themselves at the bar of O'Neill's in Beckenham? bb may well be making history tonight. wd bb!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I wonder if anyone has ever simultaneously puked and shít themselves at the bar of O'Neill's in Beckenham? bb may well be making history tonight. wd bb!
    I once did in the Chat House in South Croydon. Happily, the sink was in puking distance of the lavatory.

That was a bad evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I once did in the Chat House in South Croydon. Happily, the sink was in puking distance of the lavatory.

That was a bad evening.
    Not 'at the bar' though, was it? Any fool can void himself in the khazi, b. True heroism is being blown asunder with one's foot still perched on the rail.