Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hard to read the Appeal Court's criticism of the judge who banged Tommy Robinson up

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Centuries of individual liberty p1ssed away because a few lefties think it's more important to kiss the arses of deviants and foreigners.
    Swings and roundabouts isnt it. Thatcher wanted her police force to focus on persecuting the poor and the black. THis is payback.

Either way, its a police state and someone is getting ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I suppose you missed out on Wilson and Heath? Hard to choose ebtween that pair of halfwits.
    I think Heath may have snuck under the wire for me, actually. In which case I'd have to include him for the whole Europe thing. But I don't think even that has done as much long-term damage to the fabric of this country and its institutions than Blair.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Swings and roundabouts isnt it. Thatcher wanted her police force to focus on persecuting the poor and the black. THis is payback.

Either way, its a police state and someone is getting ****ed.
    The difference is that the poor and the black were and are where most of the crime comes from, p.

If it isn't the job of the police to persecute criminals, what is the point of them?

I think Heath may have snuck under the wire for me, actually. In which case I'd have to include him for the whole Europe thing. But I don't think even that has done as much long-term damage to the fabric of this country and its institutions than Blair.
    Let us not forget Comrade Cameron deciding that it is reasonable for a man to marry a man.

Immoral lunacy. How much further will we anger God before the Flood comes?

That's already happening. There can be no doubt for anyone who's actually looked into Robinson's case that he has been subjected to an extraordinary and quite frightening campaign of state persecution over a number of years. You don't have to like or agree with him to find what has been done to him deeply worrying.

He also throws a decent right hook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Xw...has_verified=1
    The below the line comments are the real fun part. He might be a decent, egalitarian type of bloke, but he does seem to attract a disturbing bunch of followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Let us not forget Comrade Cameron deciding that it is reasonable for a man to marry a man.

Immoral lunacy. How much further will we anger God before the Flood comes?
    My father is still bizarrely furious about that. I must say I found his late-in-life conversion to the sanctity of the marriage vows rather surprising, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    The below the line comments are the real fun part. He might be a decent, egalitarian type of bloke, but he does seem to attract a disturbing bunch of followers.
    Solid, unsophisticated, yeoman types, afce. Sort of chaps who'd have stood in a square at Waterloo.

Scum of the earth, obviously, but single men in barracks don't grow into plaster saints and all that.

Solid, unsophisticated, yeoman types, afce. Sort of chaps who'd have stood in a square at Waterloo.

Scum of the earth, obviously, but single men in barracks don't grow into plaster saints and all that.
    Indeed. I was taken by the general level of their spelling and grammar. Most of them could teach Trump a thing or two.

The difference is that the poor and the black were and are where most of the crime comes from, p.

If it isn't the job of the police to persecute criminals, what is the point of them?
    To keep the peace and protect rich people's property.

And to provide employment for the hopelessly stupid.

I do hope they were only forming square to receive cavalry, b.