Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hard to read the Appeal Court's criticism of the judge who banged Tommy Robinson up

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Well he had a fair bit of practice on his wife
    That's a lie, la. Made up entirely by hard left antifa types. If you can find one credible source for it, please do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's already happening. There can be no doubt for anyone who's actually looked into Robinson's case that he has been subjected to an extraordinary and quite frightening campaign of state persecution over a number of years. You don't have to like or agree with him to find what has been done to him deeply worrying.

He also throws a decent right hook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Xw...has_verified=1
    As I say, police state. Once you have been on the wrong end of it you never look at any of it in the same way.

Deeply worrying.

That's a lie, la. Made up entirely by hard left antifa types. If you can find one credible source for it, please do so.
    Fake news!

You ought to find out more. It will worry you.
    The trouble is, he looks a bit common.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Our cricketers are currrently ably demonstrating that they couldn't hot a cow's arse with a banjo tbf
    2 Yorkshiremen in on Yorkshire day... all is OK in the world
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    As I say, police state. Once you have been on the wrong end of it you never look at any of it in the same way.

Deeply worrying.
    Centuries of individual liberty p1ssed away because a few lefties think it's more important to kiss the arses of deviants and foreigners.

Centuries of individual liberty p1ssed away because a few lefties think it's more important to kiss the arses of deviants and foreigners.
    That nice Mr Blair fúcked us from ársehole to breakfast time, he really did

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The trouble is, he looks a bit common.
    He is common. Poor fvcker's from Luton, ffs! You can't hold a chap's upbringing against him, though.

Unless he's foreign, of course. In which case you must.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That nice Mr Blair fúcked us from ársehole to breakfast time, he really did
    Yup. Certainly the worst PM of my lifetime and - St Maggie aside, of course - that is a crowded field of cvnts.

Yup. Certainly the worst PM of my lifetime and - St Maggie aside, of course - that is a crowded field of cvnts.
    I suppose you missed out on Wilson and Heath? Hard to choose ebtween that pair of halfwits.