Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Surely 'decent' Labour MPs and party members can

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Don't forget the many Tories who paid their 3 quid to vote for Corbyn to ensure the destruction of the Labour party once and for all.

At least, I think is appropriate...
    3 ****ing quid..... when I first joined in the late 80s even the student membership cost more than that. ****ing ridiculous.

Don't forget the many Tories who paid their 3 quid to vote for Corbyn to ensure the destruction of the Labour party once and for all.

At least, I think is appropriate...
    It would be less of a laugh if it turned out they'd helped put a communist in charge of the country, though, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It would be less of a laugh if it turned out they'd helped put a communist in charge of the country, though, tbh.
    I dont know....I would find it pretty hilarious.

We live in a police state anyway. A friend of mine got raided a few days ago. They took everything....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I dont know....I would find it pretty hilarious.

We live in a police state anyway. A friend of mine got raided a few days ago. They took everything....
    For why was he raided?

They thought it was Peter's address and decided to up the persecution
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Actually, as someone who's been fighting the bearded Trot at CLP level for 3 years, the only good thing about a Lab victory atm would be Jez nationalising the possessions of all though rich, Spectator-reading Tory fückwits who joined our party to vote for him for a whole penny and then seeing them sent to a gulag.

Well done, Tory swine. This country has made its greatest progress when both parties are run by their moderate wings and they each fight for the centre. Instead, you pushed a Trot on us so you could be run by an old skool, anti-EU, anti-modern, hang'em and flog'em type.

And now you've lost everything and are in a re-education camp.

Lolz as da yoot say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Actually, as someone who's been fighting the bearded Trot at CLP level for 3 years, the only good thing about a Lab victory atm would be Jez nationalising the possessions of all though rich, Spectator-reading Tory fückwits who joined our party to vote for him for a whole penny and then seeing them sent to a gulag.

Well done, Tory swine. This country has made its greatest progress when both parties are run by their moderate wings and they each fight for the centre. Instead, you pushed a Trot on us so you could be run by an old skool, anti-EU, anti-modern, hang'em and flog'em type.

And now you've lost everything and are in a re-education camp.

Lolz as da yoot say.
    This intemperate language helps no one, g. It is impossible to engage in debate when the discussion consists of insults and foul language. Try speaking to an Irishman, and you'll see what I mean. Ask sw, for example, about a shirt, and he'll call you a ****. Ask a Momentum member about Our Jeremy and he'll become abusive. It's like trying to argue with swine.

Let us remember our manners, and that we are educated, reasonable human being who respect one another's views, for all love.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    For why was he raided?
    An intercepted package from the US.....

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    They thought it was Peter's address and decided to up the persecution
    Actually, my persecutor has been on holiday for a few weeks so it has been fairly quiet. He is back tomorrow I think so it will resume.

I leave for Malaysia on Saturday and I might not come back this time

This intermperate language helps no one, g. It is impossible to engage in debate when the discussion consists of insults and foul language. Try speaking to an Irishman, and you'll see what I mean. Ask sw, for example, about a shirt, and he'll call you a ****. Ask a Momentum member about Our Jeremy and he'll become abusive. It's like trying to argue with swine.

Let us remember our manners, and that we are educated, reasonable human being who respect one another's views, for all love.
    Point of order, my suggestion that Rich stopped being a **** was in no way related to his shirt based query, simply a piece of advice / a plea.