Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting article on Emery’s tactics

Interesting article on Emery’s tactics

'Tactics'? How utterly vulgar!

Forget manoeuvres, just go right at ‘em!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Forget manoeuvres, just go right at ‘em!
    "May I trouble you for the salt?"

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    "May I trouble you for the salt?"
    I fancy a listen, but not from the beginning. 4 or 5 in, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I fancy a listen, but not from the beginning. 4 or 5 in, maybe.
    But the early ones are so lovely! Stephen's irritability at the recital alone makes Master and Commander worthwhile. And then there's the way they become chums over Jack's badly ordered dinner.

I always feel it gets less interesting when both of them are financially stable, btw. Also, I can t stand Villiers. I'm glad she drove her coach off a bridge.

That article was so horribly written it made my eyes bleed, as if it was a fourteen year-old's homework. Also, it didn't say anything interesting about tactics beyond "Press, press, press!" which we know is the intent by now so can hardly be considered interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That article was so horribly written it made my eyes bleed, as if it was a fourteen year-old's homework. Also, it didn't say anything interesting about tactics beyond "Press, press, press!" which we know is the intent by now so can hardly be considered interesting.
    Relax A, I will write a detailed but enthralling summation of events including tactics when I get in from the game tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Relax A, I will write a detailed but enthralling summation of events including tactics when I get in from the game tomorrow night.

You're acting all cool but eyou're well excited really, aren't you?

Are you going to wear your Lacazette shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Pressing is awfully boring, though, isn't it? All you need is the right drugs (which I assume this new fellow has) and away you go.

Boring.