Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was the name of that Irish commie that used to be on here?

What was the name of that Irish commie that used to be on here?

Fat ****. May have been a university lecturer? Drank his own bodyweight in Coke every day. Claimed to be a communist but boasted about his proprty portfolio. I may have conflated a couple of individuals' charcteristics here maybe.

Anyway. The point is, what a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fat ****. May have been a university lecturer? Drank his own bodyweight in Coke every day. Claimed to be a communist but boasted about his proprty portfolio. I may have conflated a couple of individuals' charcteristics here maybe.

Anyway. The point is, what a ****.
    Islington Exile.

To be fair, at that time it was hard to find a bog-botherer who didn’t boast about their property portfolio. The good news is, they’re now worth less than flumpence.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Islington Exile.

To be fair, at that time it was hard to find a bog-botherer who didn’t boast about their property portfolio. The good news is, they’re now worth less than flumpence.
    That's the one. I wonder if he's still poisoning young peoples' minds?

Talking of which, University Challenge last night featured the biggest pair of bristols I've ever seen on a quiz show. Sadly, they lost.

Talking of which, University Challenge last night featured the biggest pair of bristols I've ever seen on a quiz show. Sadly, they lost.
    I saw. Anyone praising them on Twitter is being called evil, demeaning and rapey.

A chap can’t even publicly admire a huge pair of knockers anymore. What is the world coming to?

He hated made-up-smileys for some reaons. :wierdo: He must #hate twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I saw. Anyone praising them on Twitter is being called evil, demeaning and rapey.

A chap can’t even publicly admire a huge pair of knockers anymore. What is the world coming to?
    Funnily enough, I've always been more of an admirer of ladies' legs and bottoms than boobies, but with the recent fuss against observing breasts, they've suddenly become a lot more noticable. Like forbidden fruit.

I saw her, was watching with my 11 year old son and I pointed out to him what an absolutely and simultaneously outrageous and brilliant set she had. Even my wife when called to adjudicate had to agree they were a potential highlight of the show.

4 questions I got right, 2 of which were based on heavy metal / Iron Maiden.

The wee Chinese lad needed a punch in the throat.

Yin

10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I saw her, was watching with my 11 year old son and I pointed out to him what an absolutely and simultaneously outrageous and brilliant set she had. Even my wife when called to adjudicate had to agree they were a potential highlight of the show.

4 questions I got right, 2 of which were based on heavy metal / Iron Maiden.

The wee Chinese lad needed a punch in the throat.
    A proper deviant.

Mind you, anyone who gets more than a couple of answers right on that show needs a slap. And a life.

Why do we use Bristol as opposed to all the other City's? Why did they get all the glory?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'