Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's odd that Arsene hasn't taken a job yet.

It's odd that Arsene hasn't taken a job yet.

I wonder if he's waiting to see whether he might be called back in six months to sort the mess out...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I wonder if he's waiting to see whether he might be called back in six months to sort the mess out...
    Maybe he is on the piss and enjoying himself. Champagne, bit of bugle, a few hookers.

He is quite a 'geezer' on the quiet

I worry that he keeps driving to London Colney every morning, remembering his pass no longer works and just sits crying in his car before going home and watching Belorussian third division games on YouTube.

He's got a second interview with Homebase next week.

Or he's waiting for the spurs job.

Peter "Maybe he is on the piss and enjoying himself. Champagne, bit of bugle, a few hookers. He is quite a 'geezer' on the quiet "

That's exactly what I thought when I saw a picture of him punting in Cambridge
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He's got a second interview with Homebase next week.

Or he's waiting for the spurs job.
    But he has no practical skills. They'll only take him on to reach those absurdly high shelves for little old ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I worry that he keeps driving to London Colney every morning, remembering his pass no longer works and just sits crying in his car before going home and watching Belorussian third division games on YouTube.
    He could borrow Pires’ pass.

He could borrow Pires’ pass.
    Bobby no longer takes his calls. He says he is revolted by failure and fears it is catching, so wants nothing to do with AW.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Bobby no longer takes his calls. He says he is revolted by failure and fears it is catching, so wants nothing to do with AW.
    Bandy cnut. Him, not you.

Bandy cnut. Him, not you.
    They've all abandoned him.

I worry that he's going to grow a beard, stop washing and disappear into.the bowels of the Metro, occasionally appearing on trains and demanding "un Euro" from passengers in exchange for him moving his unholy stench elsewhere.