Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the mood at the club seems a happy one (for now)

the mood at the club seems a happy one (for now)

Auba seems the most happy footballer I've ever seen.

From what they show it seems the whole team is included in the fun and games.

I even saw Ozil smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Auba seems the most happy footballer I've ever seen.

From what they show it seems the whole team is included in the fun and games.

I even saw Ozil smiling.
    I agree, it's all deeply worrying.

Aubamayang, Lacazette and Ozil could be the forward trio to do something very, very special this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I agree, it's all deeply worrying.

Aubamayang, Lacazette and Ozil could be the forward trio to do something very, very special this season.
    Under the dago Chauncey Gardiner? Some chance...

I'm assuming we'll only have to put up with the c*nt for 6 months before we're begging Him to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

I'm assuming we'll only have to put up with the c*nt for 6 months before we're begging Him to come back.
    You may laugh, but other than the three European Tin Pots with Sevilla, he's hardly had a glorious career, has he?

I see it going one of three ways:

1. It's a Wenger-like miracle and we win the league.
    2. He adds some stricter tactics and the squad plays to its potential and we finish 4th or 5th.
    3. We're a bit rubbish as he struggles to deal with the premier league and we finish 8th.

As you can see, I have a deep and insightful knowledge of the game and this allows me to produse this sort of ground-breaking analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You may laugh, but other than the three European Tin Pots with Sevilla, he's hardly had a glorious career, has he?

I see it going one of three ways:

1. It's a Wenger-like miracle and we win the league.
    2. He adds some stricter tactics and the squad plays to its potential and we finish 4th or 5th.
    3. We're a bit rubbish as he struggles to deal with the premier league and we finish 8th.

As you can see, I have a deep and insightful knowledge of the game and this allows me to produse this sort of ground-breaking analysis.
    Honestly, I couldn't be less interested. I'm going to watch our games with a vacant stare, possibly plotting an Allan-style attack against the vermin who forced Him out.

You're absolutely terrified he's going to be successful, aren't you Monty?

So far he's done exactly what so many of the support that you routinely denigrate wanted him to do and that Wenger refused to do. Imagine if he then gets us back into the top four and we - finally - take a good run at the league again? You'd be devastated, admit it. And if we somehow won the league you'd probably explode.

And this from a man who refused to support England because it contained a few players who played for the rivals of the club you claim to love so much.

Honestly, I couldn't be less interested. I'm going to watch our games with a vacant stare, possibly plotting an Allan-style attack against the vermin who forced Him out.
    So you don't love Arsenal that much and your refusal to support England is even more bizarre and illogical. Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

So far he's done exactly what so many of the support that you routinely denigrate wanted him to do and that Wenger refused to do. Imagine if he then gets us back into the top four and we - finally - take a good run at the league again? You'd be devastated, admit it. And if we somehow won the league you'd probably explode.

And this from a man who refused to support England because it contained a few players who played for the rivals of the club you claim to love so much.
    You've got to learn to stop defining yourself by your perceived triumphs over other people.

It isn't healthy.

If your beloved wife - flawed though she may have been - was murdered and you were forced to marry some random bird who can't even pronounce the word "explaaaaaain", would your heart be in the marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

You were very young in '96, I suppose. It will be a huge cultural shock even to those of us who are used to seeing strange faces in the dug out, so I'd imagine even worse for younger supporters who may really only remember Him. :hug: