Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Swedish lefty who stopped a plane from taking off because they were

The Swedish lefty who stopped a plane from taking off because they were

deporting an Afghan to a certain death.........Turns out he had been convicted of assault during his stay in Sweden (although that's not the main reason he was deported). Young Elin said she wasn't aware of this and was doing it based purely on humanitarian reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    deporting an Afghan to a certain death.........Turns out he had been convicted of assault during his stay in Sweden (although that's not the main reason he was deported). Young Elin said she wasn't aware of this and was doing it based purely on humanitarian reasons
    This is a misstatement of the facts, I'm afraid. Young Elin was there for someone who turned out not to be on that flight. Therefore she turned her attention to some other bloke, since she was on that flight. Protest is about optics, and being as she was on that flight, she went ahead. Nothing wrong with that.

I just talked to her, and yes, she is interested in getting a drink to discuss the whole thing with me.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    This is a misstatement of the facts, I'm afraid. Young Elin was there for someone who turned out not to be on that flight. Therefore she turned her attention to some other bloke, since she was on that flight. Protest is about optics, and being as she was on that flight, she went ahead. Nothing wrong with that.

I just talked to her, and yes, she is interested in getting a drink to discuss the whole thing with me.
    What have i misstated? Did she stop a plane from taking off because an Afghan was being deported on it? Yes. Had he been convicted of assault? Yes. Was she aware of the chaps criminal background? No.

The point of my post was she was making her protest oblivious to the chaps background and ended up protesting to stop an illegal immigrant AND convicted criminal from being deported. Whether he was the intended target is irrelevant to my point. All your post does is back up the points made in my post, so thank you, you annoying cünt.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 07-31-2018 at 03:28 PM.

What have i misstated? Did she stop a plane from taking off because an Afghan was being deported on it? Yes. Had he been convicted of assault? Yes. Was she aware of the chaps criminal background? No.

The point of my post was she was making her protest oblivious to the chaps background and ended up protesting to stop an illegal immigrant AND convicted criminal from being deported. Whether he was the intended target is irrelevant to my point. All your post does is backup the points made in my post, so thank you, you annoying cünt.
    Word BGM.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Word BGM.

Unfortunate really. I try to be polite and ignore him most of the time but had no choice on this occasion.

Unfortunate really. I try to be polite and ignore him most of the time but had no choice on this occasion.
    Minor point of order b; he is, without doubt, an irritating ****, yet you have called him an irritable ****.

He may well be irritable, but this troubles us not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Minor point of order b; he is, without doubt, an irritating ****, yet you have called him an irritable ****.

I changed it to annoying. I sometimes struggle with my English now, C. It upsets me on a daily basis when i struggle to find the right words

I changed it to annoying. I sometimes struggle with my English now, C. It upsets me on a daily basis when i struggle to find the right words
    You are turning into a revolting foreigner b. Your soul is condemned to the eternal hellfire that is being outside Mother England.

You must build a shrine to Her Majesty and worship there each day. In this way you may reclaim your inner Englishman, please God.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

If you people can't fvcking spell, then I won't trifle with you, simple as that. Fvck!

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    If you people can't fvcking spell, then I won't trifle with you, simple as that. Fvck!

You misstated that Elin was there primarily for that person. She wasn't. She was there for this other dude, then transferred her sense of outraged virtue to this other guy. Even as she has transferred her sexual fixations towards yer boy here.
    Last edited by eastgermanautos; 07-31-2018 at 05:32 PM.