Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sausage sandwich, Worcestershire sauce, some beer.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you need to MTFU, sc
    More manly than sausages with worcestershire sauce?
    Pff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Pff.
    Hold on, no ketchup or mustard?

What kind of unholy gay Dutch shíte is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Pff.
    Brown source is more manly than WS, sc.

Or English Mustard.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hold on, no ketchup or mustard?

What kind of unholy gay Dutch shíte is this?
    Ketchup? Am I a mewling infant? No, I am a man, and I take man's condiments.

Mustard's good, but you can't have mustard with worcestershire sauce. That would be wrong.

From you of all people!
    your concoction of Red pepper, feta cheese, guacamole, spinach, rocket, chipotle aioli is bender food Top Trumps, sw.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Brown source is more manly than WS, sc.

Or English Mustard.
    Why must you fúckers judge my sauce choices? Do I judge your sauces?

your concoction of Red pepper, feta cheese, guacamole, spinach, rocket, chipotle aioli is bender food Top Trumps, sw.

As you will have picked up I have an innate almost uncontrollable sense of adventure coupled with a love of danger. Sometimes it lets me down such as this lunchtime. Whilst the sandwich was nice the mess I made was embarrassing.

The entire experience was worth it all the same as two young chicks sat down beside me and I had the joyous pleasure of overhearing one tell the other how her friend appeared to be growing since giving up the cigarettes. A reverse twist on the smoking stunts your growth tale.

Genuine. Two adults. Probably working so being paid.

No idea how I didn’t lean over and tell her to shut the fúck up or at very least throw hot sauce in her eyes.

As you will have picked up I have an innate almost uncontrollable sense of adventure coupled with a love of danger. Sometimes it lets me down such as this lunchtime. Whilst the sandwich was nice the mess I made was embarrassing.

The entire experience was worth it all the same as two young chicks sat down beside me and I had the joyous pleasure of overhearing one tell the other how her friend appeared to be growing since giving up the cigarettes. A reverse twist on the smoking stunts your growth tale.

Genuine. Two adults. Probably working so being paid.

No idea how I didn’t lean over and tell her to shut the fúck up or at very least throw hot sauce in her eyes.
    "Young chicks"? Good grief.

Although it does sound like they deserve to have had an egg slicer pushed onto their noses..

"Young chicks"? Good grief.

Although it does sound like they deserve to have had an egg slicer pushed onto their noses..
    You are probably not allowed to use such generic terminology, probably afraid to assign a gender to them in case they complain and you are forced to send yourself on all sorts of nonsense diversity awareness courses.

You are probably one of these people I see on the train with special “LGBT Ally” lanyards.

They deserve to be shot.

You are probably not allowed to use such generic terminology, probably afraid to assign a gender to them in case they complain and you are forced to send yourself on all sorts of nonsense diversity awareness courses.

You are probably one of these people I see on the train with special “LGBT Ally” lanyards.

They deserve to be shot.
    I "ally" with no-one, sw. Nor do I wear a lanyard.

Everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect - whether bi or straight or bender - unless they behave like a ****. Of course.