Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All amusingly quiet at the other end of the 7 Sisters Road

All amusingly quiet at the other end of the 7 Sisters Road

Not one signing yet and highly probable the stadium won't be ready until October/November

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not one signing yet and highly probable the stadium won't be ready until October/November
    I was rather hoping they'd lose some of their big names after England's all-conquering world cup performance, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was rather hoping they'd lose some of their big names after England's all-conquering world cup performance, though.
    If they do they will lose the ****ter ones at vastly inflated prices. They would probably love that...

Where will they play? They can't play only away games for three months - many of our fixtures would have to be changed or moved as well. Actually it wouldn't surprise me if that's what happened. We'll play 12 away games in a row at the end of the season.

Their fourth game is meant to be the first one at the toilet bowl
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Where will they play? They can't play only away games for three months - many of our fixtures would have to be changed or moved as well. Actually it wouldn't surprise me if that's what happened. We'll play 12 away games in a row at the end of the season.
    That might actually keep us in the top four for the first 26 games. Followed by 10 defeats, finish sixth

The Toilet Bowl - do they have to wait for the builders to put the lid on? How could they possibly not notice the shape of that roof.

They seem intent on replacing Moussa Dembele with Jack Grealish which is odd. I guess once Utd cave in and sign Alderweireld they'll probably spend some cash

I was reading just the other day they were in from September, first matches after an international break.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The Toilet Bowl - do they have to wait for the builders to put the lid on? How could they possibly not notice the shape of that roof.

They seem intent on replacing Moussa Dembele with Jack Grealish which is odd. I guess once Utd cave in and sign Alderweireld they'll probably spend some cash
    What??? Jack Grealish???

Viva Prat Vegas "Their fourth game is meant to be the first one at the toilet bowl"

They will be playing one "Home" game at Wembley against Fulham
    The rest will be down the bog
    10 characters? Pile of cund.