Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unai Emery's record:

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He's like a Greek Harry Maguire, r. I hope that deals with your concerns. No one is getting past Lucas anyway
    A slab-head in the heart of our defence

Do we have that Koscilney is a leetle bit on the decline now?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    This is Rich la, anything he says on football should be considered, then rolled up into a ball and thrown in the bin
    Why has Rich got 7sister log in?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Unlikely to play before 2019 I think by which point Sokratis and Chambers will have formed the most efficient defensive partnership in Europe.

Sorry LA. I meant Chambers, not Holding.. These white blokes all look the same etc

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Unlikely to play before 2019 I think by which point Sokratis and Chambers will have formed the most efficient defensive partnership in Europe.
    Unai seems to like a bit of Chambers, doesn't he? Unai is basically coming and telling the world that he thought Arsene was clueless.

See also Lucas Perez who I note scored a wonder goal in training the other day.

Sadly yes - he relies so much on his anticipation and pace and that is one ****er of an injury to come back from. Only slight positive is that if it mends properly he might still be useful and his head will be clearer. Seemed to mess with his mind last year

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Sadly yes - he relies so much on his anticipation and pace and that is one ****er of an injury to come back from. Only slight positive is that if it mends properly he might still be useful and his head will be clearer. Seemed to mess with his mind last year
    I think we might sign another defender (depending on how much Mustafi is trusted). Are we still being linked with the Turk at Freiburg - Soyuncu or something.

I think we might sign another defender (depending on how much Mustafi is trusted). Are we still being linked with the Turk at Freiburg - Soyuncu or something.
    Do you find that as you go about your daily business the people who are subjected to you ever try to stab you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Why has Rich got 7sister log in?
    At his mums house as we speak
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Sorry LA. I meant Chambers, not Holding.. These white blokes all look the same etc
    Yep - sounds more like it. Although I quite like the thought at turning up at some of the - shall we say, more rustic - away games with Mavropanos and Sokratis lining up in the tunnel