Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unai Emery's record:

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Why are you afraid, i? Do you think he will fall from the sky and on to your head? Can't see any reason why Leno won't start as No 1 though, would be very odd to leave him out
    You fúcking wot mate?
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Why are you afraid, i? Do you think he will fall from the sky and on to your head? Can't see any reason why Leno won't start as No 1 though, would be very odd to leave him out
    Quite.

Leno, Sokratis and Terreira right down the middle. No fúcking around from day one.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Quite.

Leno, Sokratis and Terreira right down the middle. No fúcking around from day one.
    Might as well give us the league now

Well I have read in places that August 12th is essentially a title shoot out.

I have my concerns about Sokratis. Is he really all that competent?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Well I have read in places that August 12th is essentially a title shoot out.
    Three points* clear of the only worthwhile challengers - it's going to be fun

*Nailed on 1-1 draw

If pre season selections are anything to go by, The big Greek and Holding are looking like the favoured pairing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I have my concerns about Sokratis. Is he really all that competent?
    He's like a Greek Harry Maguire, r. I hope that deals with your concerns. No one is getting past Lucas anyway

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    If pre season selections are anything to go by, The big Greek and Holding are looking like the favoured pairing.
    based on the fact that they haven't actually been on the pitch at the same time yet?

based on the fact that they haven't actually been on the pitch at the same time yet?
    This is Rich la, anything he says on football should be considered, then rolled up into a ball and thrown in the bin
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar