Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: On a lighter note...what?

On a lighter note...what?

I do love a story that leaves you with more questions than answers.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...hought-having/

EDIT: You will have to put the word 'Pen1s' back into this URL because this site's rules are incredibly stupid.
    Last edited by Burney; 07-26-2018 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I do love a story that leaves you with more questions than answers.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...hought-having/
    Sorry - Page not found
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Sorry - Page not found
    See my edit for details.

See my edit for details.
    reminds me of that story of the lesbian type, who was shagging the mental who thought the lesbian was a man, in the dark with a prosthetic, a couple of years ago....
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    reminds me of that story of the lesbian type, who was shagging the mental who thought the lesbian was a man, in the dark with a prosthetic, a couple of years ago....
    Yes, I remember that. But this one's even weirder. How come he has no cock? What was he using instead? How do you manage to conceal your lack of a cock from someone with whom you are engaged in a physical relationship? What was in it for him?

At one point, they even suggest he might be a transer.

So confused.

Yes, I remember that. But this one's even weirder. How come he has no cock? What was he using instead? How do you manage to conceal your lack of a cock from someone with whom you are engaged in a physical relationship? What was in it for him?

At one point, they even suggest he might be a transer.

So confused.
    Weird innit.

The lesbian managed to convince the other girl to do everything in the dark and with blindfolds on, etc.

Whilst it might seem a little, I don't know, kinky at first, shirley after a while, the other person would want to see 'the goods'?