Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best night's sleep in ages last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    THe thing is, I wont know the details until I am interviewed under caution because, well, nothing has happened. The copper cant tell me what I am accused of until an interview. It will be garbled nonsense about abuse, threats against their kids and probably referring to an officer of the law as an oaf.

I know my partner is accused of threatening to kill them and referring tothe woman as a nutter, which apparently is a well known racist term for people from Brazil. I have no details of the further racist allegations but there will be plenty of them.
    I once got thrown in a cell for calling an officer a '******* fascist'. Which is odd because I simply spoke the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I once got thrown in a cell for calling an officer a '******* fascist'. Which is odd because I simply spoke the truth.
    I don't think you're allowed to swear at them for some reason.

For the first time in its history, the Labour Party does not have a single member from my family.
    Not lefty enough for you, I suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Isn't it like in football? You're allowed to say "f*cking" but not "f*ck off" or "f*ck you"?

He also broke my Tag in the process of restraining me. When accused he said that it was broken before he handcuffed me

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Isn't it like in football? You're allowed to say "f*cking" but not "f*ck off" or "f*ck you"?
    I'm not really sure. This suggests we can swear at them.

The last paragraph is hilarious, btw.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...dge-rules.html

Hmmm. All a bit Kafka-esque, isn't it? The trouble with all these anti-racism laws is that everyone thought they were fine because they naively imagined they would only ever be used to persecute actual racists. By the time you come to realise they can be used to harass, defame and hound the innocent, it's too fvcking late. I have sympathy, p, I really do.

First they came for the racists and I did nothing...etc, etc.
    It isnt just the racism stuff. They play the 'threat to their children' repeatedly even though their kids are nothing to do with this.

They are poisonous, lying *******s, but at least I understand them. My real frustration is that despitethem openly telling the copper that they are trying to force us to leave he keeps taking all their fanciful nonsense seriously. He seems to actually believe them.

I struggle to converse with somebody this stupid. First he asked me to submit evidence to prove that I was innocent of an allegation he wouldnt inform me of. I politely pointed out that this was the definition of impossible in several ways. He suggested, for example, I could prove where I was that day- I replied that he was also refusing to provide me with the date.

What can you do with that level of stupidity?

When did you quit, p?
    Oh, I haven't been a member for quite a while now. The last member of my family quit two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Its up to individual officers to use their judgement. If you are screaming in the street and repeatedly swearing they will nick you. If you just tell them to **** off the chances are you will get a few macho threats and told to push off sharpish. THey are basically challenging you to do it again.

It isnt just the racism stuff. They play the 'threat to their children' repeatedly even though their kids are nothing to do with this.

They are poisonous, lying *******s, but at least I understand them. My real frustration is that despitethem openly telling the copper that they are trying to force us to leave he keeps taking all their fanciful nonsense seriously. He seems to actually believe them.

I struggle to converse with somebody this stupid. First he asked me to submit evidence to prove that I was innocent of an allegation he wouldnt inform me of. I politely pointed out that this was the definition of impossible in several ways. He suggested, for example, I could prove where I was that day- I replied that he was also refusing to provide me with the date.

What can you do with that level of stupidity?
    Get some cheapo IP cameras and place them overlooking your boundary and record with sound.

Tell your neighbour that you are doing so and they are welcome to copies of any footage.

:theinnocenthavenothingtofear:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”