Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best night's sleep in ages last night.

Best night's sleep in ages last night.

Gave up on the bedroom, went downstairs to the conservatory, made up the day bed, opened the doors and slept in there with the gentle zephyrs of nature playing on my skin.

Great, it was. I'm staying in there until this weather fvcks off.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Gave up on the bedroom, went downstairs to the conservatory, made up the day bed, opened the doors and slept in there with the gentle zephyrs of nature playing on my skin.

Great, it was. I'm staying in there until this weather fvcks off.
    I woke up at about 4 and was far too cold. Had to turn the ac off.

You've noticed how they've started trying to rehabilitate communism? With that vile little **** Jones leading the charge? They'll achieve it, you know. Drip, drip, drip, the more they talk about it the more normalised the idea of it becomes and the more they can obfuscate and whatabout...

We need a civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

You've noticed how they've started trying to rehabilitate communism? With that vile little **** Jones leading the charge? They'll achieve it, you know. Drip, drip, drip, the more they talk about it the more normalised the idea of it becomes and the more they can obfuscate and whatabout...

We need a civil war.
    Wow, that conversation shifted quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Wow, that conversation shifted quickly
    A chap shouldn't be sleeping soundly in his conservatory while the Left plot the oppression of the masses, p. It's unseemly.

Which side of the barricades will we see you on, one wonders?

We need a civil war.
    Ah, you've got yourself an AC unit, have you? Very wise.

I have noticed. These were the same people, of course, who threw their hands up in horror and accused you of smearing them a while ago if you accused them of being communists.
    Of course, when questioned, their version of communism bears little or no relationship to actual communism, but is a fluffy sort of communism that means everyone gets free stuff without having to work. We know how the reality works, of course.

I'm increasingly certain Jones has actually gone mad. He's cut himself off from contrary opinion for so long that his solipsism has turned to full-blown narcissism, delusions of grandeur and megalomania. He needs dropping out of a helicopter fvcking sharpish.

A chap shouldn't be sleeping soundly in his conservatory while the Left plot the oppression of the masses, p. It's unseemly.

Which side of the barricades will we see you on, one wonders?
    Whichever side promises the best deal for hardworking families and assures the long term future of our vital public services, of course.

Anyway, I will probably be in prison by then anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Whichever side promises the best deal for hardworking families and assures the long term future of our vital public services, of course.

Anyway, I will probably be in prison by then anyway.
    You keep teasing us with these mentions of your racist activities, p, but not giving us detail. I demand the full picture.

You keep teasing us with these mentions of your racist activities, p, but not giving us detail. I demand the full picture.
    I'm guessing the victim was a fourby. It's open season on them as far as p's lot are concerned.

I'm guessing the victim was a fourby. It's open season on them as far as p's lot are concerned.
    Someone tried to burn down a synagogue in Exeter yesterday.

Someone tried to burn down a synagogue in Exeter yesterday.
    That was probably just this extremely hot weather you are experiencing at the moment.