Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex Song is available on a free

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    The freefall that many of our players go into, within a couple of years of leaving the protective bussom of Wenger is quite disturbing.
    Are you suggesting that you know more than Mr. Wenger, my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That was the one I was thinking of.

Good nerding, la.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

He's only 30.

Just saying, like
    His debut sticks in my mind. Came on as a sub. Only a kid. Visibly shítting himself with nerves. Underhit a backpass slightly.

38,000 absolute ****s got straight on his case and never got off it.

Wánkers to a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Wánkers to a man.
    That must have been some shít back pass.

for balance, his ability to give away free kicks on the edge of The Arsenal area was second to none, sc.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I'd almost forgotten how good RVP was.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    His debut sticks in my mind. Came on as a sub. Only a kid. Visibly shítting himself with nerves. Underhit a backpass slightly.

Wánkers to a man.
    Was that the Fulham away game? I was at that one and the treatment he got was awful even though the whole team was ****e.

Was it Alex Song that our dear old departed Bubble once referred to as Rigobert, there then followed a "they all look the same" exchange as toys were being thrown from prams all over the place.

Probably another account hacking case.

Quote Originally Posted by ITSUPFORGRABSNOW View Post
    Was that the Fulham away game? I was at that one and the treatment he got was awful even though the whole team was ****e.
    No, Fulham away was shortly after that, but you're right, he got the brunt of it that day. The Wánkers' minds were made up the moment he trotted on at Highbury that first time, and nothing was going to shift their opininion. I wondered if there was a racial edge to it, like with Eboué. The stick that lad got was definitely worse than deserved because he was black.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'd almost forgotten how good RVP was.
    Fúcking hell, we watched that on MotD in front of a roaring fire in thon oast house.

WHY MUST THINGS CHANGE?

Quote Originally Posted by ITSUPFORGRABSNOW View Post
    the one lost 2-1? Jeez, The Arsenal were fúcking shít in that match.