Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: So, Brexit is going to cause food and medicine shortages and civil unrest

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Lord, i, you'll make no friends here with that sort of talk.

Sir C and p will bicker endlessly about Springsteen, but will unite savagely against anyone who questions his genius.
    fúck me, throw that Weller bloke into the mix and AWIMB becomes a pit of raging testosterone / light on one's feetness.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    How long is your knob, Peter?
    If anything it is far, far too short.
    Last edited by Burney; 07-24-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Lord, i, you'll make no friends here with that sort of talk.

Sir C and p will bicker endlessly about Springsteen, but will unite savagely against anyone who questions his genius.
    I think it is that most people don't understand his genius. It isnt a terribly obvious one, like a Dylan or a Paul Simon.

I don't blame people for not seeing it. Its just a shame for them.....

fúck me, throw that Weller bloke into the mix and AWIMB becomes a pit of raging testosterone / light on one's feetness.
    I'm not supposed to talk about Weller on here as it causes trouble. This is despite the fact that a) he is clearly a **** and b) he once trod on my foot and didnt apologise.

He is also very good friends with Noel Gallagher. I have said enough....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Oh nothing like that. They only run for the money.

He has a woman at home, although she does sound like a bit of a nightmare.
    That's a point, actually? Are there any homosexes in Springsteen lyrics? What of the ethnic diversity of his characters?

Only I'm a bit worried that he may verge on the hideously white and straight.

I think it is that most people don't understand his genius.
    I'll consider him a genius when he can program an Akai MPC sequencer.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

That's a point, actually? Are there any homosexes in Springsteen lyrics? What of the ethnic diversity of his characters?

Only I'm a bit worried that he may verge on the hideously white and straight.
    Clarence Clemons, dude. The big man. Say no more.... nothing white about the dude...

Some have suggested that Backstreets is about a pair of bummers but I am not convinced. I cant recall an openly gay song but then we don't all have to do that do we?

I'll consider him a genius when he can program an Akai MPC sequencer.
    Fair enough. I will pass the message on

Clarence Clemons, dude. The big man. Say no more.... nothing white about the dude...

Some have suggested that Backstreets is about a pair of bummers but I am not convinced. I cant recall an openly gay song but then we don't all have to do that do we?
    Yes, given tjhat it's a love song to Terry...

Well I definitely believe the bloke from Amazon, which relies on the EU to avoid paying squillions in tax.
    Bezos?

He's basically CIA.