Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So, Brexit is going to cause food and medicine shortages and civil unrest

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Pilots are treated like shít these days, unless you work for a national carrier, and that's not happening at my age.
    Well, I cant solve all your problems but if you are feeling uneasy, there is always this.

https://youtu.be/KYDW1bIwIV4

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Well, I cant solve all your problems but if you are feeling uneasy, there is always this.

https://youtu.be/KYDW1bIwIV4
    When I'm working on my Top 5 albums list, I always forget Nebraska. How can you forget Nebraska?

1. Darkness
    2. Born To Run
    3. The Rising
    4. The River
    5. Nebraska

That's it, that's the definitive list.

I quite fancy a change of career, i. What are the options for a 53 year old man with no qualifications?
    flogging cars?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    flogging cars?
    That might be fun, actually. I wouldn't mind giving that a go.

Cheers, i

Not that you would hold that against a chap, of course.
    Of course not. Any business that doesn't do everything in its power to minimise its tax liabilities doesn't deserve to be in business.

However, it does mean I will tend to take with a pinch of salt anything that business says with regard to an organisation that helps facilitate its lessening of its tax liabilities.

That might be fun, actually. I wouldn't mind giving that a go.

Cheers, i
    Used cars, I hope

I quite fancy a change of career, i. What are the options for a 53 year old man with no qualifications?
    Motivational speaker?

When I'm working on my Top 5 albums list, I always forget Nebraska. How can you forget Nebraska?

1. Darkness
    2. Born To Run
    3. The Rising
    4. The River
    5. Nebraska

That's it, that's the definitive list.
    It's the thing I have never quite understood about you. There is a strong argument to say it is his best album. Without question it is his most remarkable and one of the most remarkable ever made. In every sense.

And you prefer The Rising

Go figure.....

It's the thing I have never quite understood about you. There is a strong argument to say it is his best album. Without question it is his most remarkable and one of the most remarkable ever made. In every sense.

And you prefer The Rising

Go figure.....
    Well, 'prefer' is a strong term. That is a list of works of genius, the exact order of which is largely immaterial.

The Rising was a hugely important album, for the people of the USA and for me personally. Whaddyagonnadoaboutit?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Motivational speaker?
    I recently met a person who described themselves as a Social Media Influencer

Now, if ever there was a made up job, there it is.

Naturally he was one of the most narcissitic fúckers I have ever met.

Granted, he could positively influence the mood of the meeting room.

by leaving it.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”