Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shall we continue to give succor to this traitor? Kick Mesut Ozil out of the Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ash is going to nail your árse for this, la.
    He's just a bot, sir c. I mean aside from all the times I've met him in the pub, watched football, been round his house, even gone to cricket games with him, how do I know Ash actually exists?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He's just a bot, sir c. I mean aside from all the times I've met him in the pub, watched football, been round his house, even gone to cricket games with him, how do I know Ash actually exists?
    He's far too busy getting Trump elected to actually exist, FACT.

Quite true but that sort of hypocrisy goes on all the time with govts and organisations. China’s human rights record hasn’t prevented the rest of the world sourcing virtually every consumable from the place while pouring billions into their pockets.
    Ozil, however, doesn’t have the protection of an organisation that allows his actions to blend in. He stands alone. This is about him and he’s rather stupidly put his head on the block in front of his home Country.
    It probably wouldn’t have been so bad had he been Portuguese but a Turk amongst Germans ?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He's a Kremlin mole in deep cover, la. He's been fiddling about with our computer systems all these years (or whatever it is he does). God knows what kind of havoc he's wrought.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Quite true but that sort of hypocrisy goes on all the time with govts and organisations. China’s human rights record hasn’t prevented the rest of the world sourcing virtually every consumable from the place while pouring billions into their pockets.
    Ozil, however, doesn’t have the protection of an organisation that allows his actions to blend in. He stands alone. This is about him and he’s rather stupidly put his head on the block in front of his home Country.
    It probably wouldn’t have been so bad had he been Portuguese but a Turk amongst Germans ?
    To be quite honest, though, the only thing I actually give a **** about is whether this will mean he plays better for us or worse. And nobody's been able to offer me any useful information on this score.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be quite honest, though, the only thing I actually give a **** about is whether this will mean he plays better for us or worse. And nobody's been able to offer me any useful information on this score.
    Shirley the fact that he is no longer playing international football is A Good Thing for us? Conventional wisdom* says that it is.

*some bloke on Twitter.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

He will play even betterer now, imo.

He's a Londoner now. He's burnt his Teutonic bridges. He has a point to prove.

Lets face it, he's hardly going to retire at Schalke now. Fenerbache, maybe...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Time will tell, I s’pose. Hoeness says he’s been sh*t since 2014, which was a bit harsh.
    It’s all about how the Sultan of Unai see’s him fitting in.
    The talents there but the apathy isn’t far away either.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    He will play even betterer now, imo.

He's a Londoner now. He's burnt his Teutonic bridges. He has a point to prove.

Lets face it, he's hardly going to retire at Schalke now. Fenerbache, maybe...
    I think he will go completely native and set up a Turkish barbers on the Blackstock Road - one of those ones that charges about a fiver for a haircut.

I think he will go completely native and set up a Turkish barbers on the Blackstock Road - one of those ones that charges about a fiver for a haircut.
    and burn your nasal and ear hair?

Brutal fúckers.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”