Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shall we continue to give succor to this traitor? Kick Mesut Ozil out of the Arsenal.

Shall we continue to give succor to this traitor? Kick Mesut Ozil out of the Arsenal.

He likes Turkey so much, let him play for Fenerbace. His entire thought process is titw*ank, but it also shows us where he has been lacking. He has no fortitude and this shows up on the pitch of a Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    He likes Turkey so much, let him play for Fenerbace. His entire thought process is titw*ank, but it also shows us where he has been lacking. He has no fortitude and this shows up on the pitch of a Sunday.
    Oh do **** off you tiresome yank ****

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yeah...quite apart from anything else, sometimes we play on a Saturday, or midweek.

Why, it's almost as if Gallipoli had never happened. Did your gallant, overmastering ancestors die in vain? What a degeneration we are seeing, a reversion to the animal type! I weep for England, and AWIMB too a bit.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Why, it's almost as if Gallipoli had never happened. Did your gallant, overmastering ancestors die in vain? What a degeneration we are seeing, a reversion to the animal type! I weep for England, and AWIMB too a bit.
    I refer the honourable member to the answer I gave some time ago

I refer the honourable member to the answer I gave some time ago
    Just call him a dick, LA. Everyone else does.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

He’s not really done himself any favours here, though, has he ? Ozil may have deliberated a tad over Erdogans track record before stampeding towards his default position of a photo opportunity. There are probably a significant number of Turks who are equally pissed off with him. Erdogans PR machine haven’t wasted the opportunity splashing the story and branding the Germans as fascists.
    He may play for us but the boy’s quite clearly. a thick c*nt.
    Last edited by 7sisters; 07-24-2018 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    He’s not really done himself any favours here, though, has he ? Ozil may have deliberated a tad over Erdogans track record before stampeding towards his default position of a photo opportunity. There are probably a significant number of Turks who are equally pissed off with him. Erdogans PR machine haven’t wasted the opportunity splashing the story and branding the Germans as fascists
    All of which has **** all to do with football. When the top brass of every football association and Fifa have been fawning over the evil piece of **** that is Putin for the past month it means the square root of **** all and lest we forget this from the most famous German football of all time http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/13/sp...all/index.html

All of which has **** all to do with football. When the top brass of every football association and Fifa have been fawning over the evil piece of **** that is Putin for the past month it means the square root of **** all and lest we forget this from the most famous German football of all time http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/13/sp...all/index.html
    Ash is going to nail your árse for this, la.