Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So it would seem this lady who died of the Novichoks found a perfume bottle full of

So it would seem this lady who died of the Novichoks found a perfume bottle full of

it and sprayed it on her wrists and rubbed it on her , thus self-administering a MASSIVE dose.

There's a lesson in there somewhere. Don't be the sort of person who picks up discarded perfume bottles and sprays them on themselves, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    it and sprayed it on her wrists and rubbed it on her , thus self-administering a MASSIVE dose.

There's a lesson in there somewhere. Don't be the sort of person who picks up discarded perfume bottles and sprays them on themselves, perhaps?
    I'm sort of diappointed that the INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS NERVE AGENT seems to require a massive dose to do you a number. It would appear that the efficacy of this product has been somewhat overhyped.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm sort of diappointed that the INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS NERVE AGENT seems to require a massive dose to do you a number. It would appear that the efficacy of this product has been somewhat overhyped.
    I do think it's important to bear in mind the Russians' capacity for bungling this sort of thing. Look at the radiation bloke - that was a total fvcking mess where they ended up trailing highly radioactive material through one of the world's busiest cities.

Talking of this sort of thing, you should watch 'A Very Secret Service' on Netflix. It's the French actually making fun of themselves, which is a novelty.

hotel cleaners do this sort of shiznit

It seems a bit careless that the Russians simply discarded the bottle somewhere. Surely at least put it in a bin or perhaps lob it in a river?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It seems a bit careless that the Russians simply discarded the bottle somewhere. Surely at least put it in a bin or perhaps lob it in a river?!
    Speaking as someone who was in Salisbury recently and took showers and stuff, I'm quite glad they didn't lob it in the river.

wd Russkis

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    hotel cleaners do this sort of shiznit
    Hotel cleaners deserve nerve agent. Barging in on a chap when he's trying to sleep off a hangover.

Hotel cleaners deserve nerve agent. Barging in on a chap when he's trying to sleep off a hangover.
    I was recently staying in a hotel when on manoeuvres & the check-out time was 1000... Needless to say that plenty of booze was taken; you can therefore imagine my annoyance when the Spanish call of 'HOUSEKEEPING! HOUSEKEEPING!' woke me at about 1005

Caught you wánking then b :-)

. . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . . . . .
    It's the only way to get them to fvck off, h.