Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So have we all seen the video in which Michelle Obama’s appears to have a dick?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A man cannot be married to a man, a.

How ridiculous would that be?

You must have walked almost past my front door at the weekend. WAY TO POP IN FOR A CUP OF TEA, DUDE!
    I thought I might be close to your manor, but one doesn't like to impose. How wonderful is Foots Cray Meadow walking by the river on a stonking hot afternoon? And wossname wood with the BST sundial.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I thought I might be close to your manor, but one doesn't like to impose. How wonderful is Foots Cray Meadow walking by the river on a stonking hot afternoon? And wossname wood with the BST sundial.
    It's rather charming, isn't it? When I was young we used to ride our horses around there. Of course, in those days it was known as Five Arches.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's rather charming, isn't it? When I was young we used to ride our horses around there. Of course, in those days it was known as Five Arches.
    Looking across the pond towards the willows was like a Constable vista.

The tattooed council tenants walking their pitbulls can take the edge from its charm, mind. And their husbands are just as bad.

It's been a while since a Constable dared set foot around there, a.