Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So have we all seen the video in which Michelle Obama’s appears to have a dick?

So have we all seen the video in which Michelle Obama’s appears to have a dick?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, but Trumpists have been going on about it for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No, but Trumpists have been going on about it for years.
    I have long described her as looking like a strategically-shaved Wookie, but the dick thing is new to me.

Truly, we are living in a cruel, cruel time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Truly, we are living in a cruel, cruel time.
    Not really. We don’t publicly execute people, birch people or put them in the stocks anymore. Given which, we have to get our fun somewhere!

Not really. We don’t publicly execute people, birch people or put them in the stocks anymore. Given which, we have to get our fun somewhere!
    We don't do those things, which are undoubtedly cruel.

We do, as a matter of course, publicly mock and humiliate people in our tens of millions. And that's fun?

It's pretty revolting. We appear to be reverting to the level of grunting sub-humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We don't do those things, which are undoubtedly cruel.

We do, as a matter of course, publicly mock and humiliate people in our tens of millions. And that's fun?

It's pretty revolting. We appear to be reverting to the level of grunting sub-humans.
    Yes, but that's merely a function of technology. Once such mockery and humilation was restricted to the local level, but now it's global. Nothing about the morality of the mockery has changed, merely the scale.

I have long described her as looking like a strategically-shaved Wookie, but the dick thing is new to me.
    Not only Kenyan and a muslim, they say, but married a man as well. You can imagine what they think of that.

Yes, but that's merely a function of technology. Once such mockery and humilation was restricted to the local level, but now it's global. Nothing about the morality of the mockery has changed, merely the scale.
    It's still pretty cruel, and the knowledge of the scale of it makes it even crueller.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not only Kenyan and a muslim, they say, but married a man as well. You can imagine what they think of that.
    A man cannot be married to a man, a.

How ridiculous would that be?

You must have walked almost past my front door at the weekend. WAY TO POP IN FOR A CUP OF TEA, DUDE!