Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Donald's taking no sh1t from Iran's mad mullahs. I see.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Donald's taking no sh1t from Iran's mad mullahs. I see.

I really am growing awfully fond of him. :hehe;

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Words of death?

He's no Winston is he

Someone at work called him a *****phile the other day. When I said that about Jimmy Saville years ago they called me mad......

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Words of death?

He's no Winston is he

Someone at work called him a *****phile the other day. When I said that about Jimmy Saville years ago they called me mad......
    Winston would've struggled with twitter imo.

Did your chum have any actual evidence for this allegation or was it just the usual unfounded lefty bile?

Winston would've struggled with twitter imo.

Did your chum have any actual evidence for this allegation or was it just the usual unfounded lefty bile?
    Here in Essex you don't seem to need evidence to support allegations

I think she was just reeling off anything she could think of. She seems convinced that he will face a republican challlenge to run again.

Being me, I decided to talk about the areas where he really did seem to be doing a rather good job

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Here in Essex you don't seem to need evidence to support allegations

I think she was just reeling off anything she could think of. She seems convinced that he will face a republican challlenge to run again.

Being me, I decided to talk about the areas where he really did seem to be doing a rather good job
    Oh, that infuriates them! Trump hatred is such an article of faith for your bog-standard lefty that their heads virtually explode if you even suggest taking a dispassionate view of him.

She'll be calling you an alt-right Trump fanboy now, p.

Oh, that infuriates them! Trump hatred is such an article of faith for your bog-standard lefty that their heads virtually explode if you even suggest taking a dispassionate view of him.

She'll be calling you an alt-right Trump fanboy now, p.
    She's a recent convert to feminism so I think she is outraged that America HATES WOMEN so much that they were prepared to elect Trump just to avoid having a woman President. I did point out that perhaps it was a mistake to select arguably the most hated woman in America to run against him ..... didnt go down well.

Of course, Hilary has been implicated in a variety of murders herself......

Aren't you the traitor?

Quote Originally Posted by DJT View Post
    NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!
    On one hand, I think there is a genuine chance that he wants a war with Iran (and/or Venezuela), and that this will happen at some point during his innings, but on the other I wouldn't be too surprised if this was bantz was be followed up with peace talks and saying how Rouhani is someone he can do business with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    On one hand, I think there is a genuine chance that he wants a war with Iran (and/or Venezuela), and that this will happen at some point during his innings, but on the other I wouldn't be too surprised if this was bantz was be followed up with peace talks and saying how Rouhani is someone he can do business with.
    He's far too much of a pragmatist to get involved in a war. Wars cost far too much money. So far though, it appears that his policy of telling stroppy dictators to fúck off or else, seems to make them pause for thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wars cost far too much money.
    Yes, he certainly understands that, but OTOH they also get the neo-cons and lib-hawks who have been screeching "Russia! Russia! Russia!" off his back for a few minutes. Every time he lobs a few dozen cruise missiles into empty buildings in Syria they all cheer and call him 'presidential'.