Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Well done, Mesut Özil. Going in late, two-footed and with his studs showing.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Stephen Hall is keeping quiet on this...
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/comm...t-6329803.html
    Did he give the poor goat the bad AIDS?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did he give the poor goat the bad AIDS?
    well, who knows what range of stuff is covered by the sentence...

"...the nanny goat was said to have suffered some distress during its ordeal"
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    well, who knows what range of stuff is covered by the sentence...

"...the nanny goat was said to have suffered some distress during its ordeal"
    My favourite bit of the story is the barrister attempting to mitigate and just giving up.

Everywhere you look, this country is filled with non assimilates. Some are now three or four generations along the track..

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Immigrant scmimmigrant. His parents immigrated to Germany, he claims to be German, then waffles on about having 'two hearts, one German, one Turkish'.

Not good enough. It's insulting to the nation that accepted his parents and gave them an opportunity to build a life.

I can't be doing with non-assimilators. If that's a word.

Assimilators.... all sounds frighteningly Borg tbf.

I thought the word most often used was integrate instead of assimilate?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Everywhere you look, this country is filled with non assimilates. Some are now three or four generations along the track..
    You dont see the Chinese, do you. Millions of take aways but they are never in the boozer, there were none at my school.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You dont see the Chinese, do you. Millions of take aways but they are never in the boozer, there were none at my school.....
    That's because they generally go to decent schools because they invariably drive up the grades.

There were a couple at mine. Both called Lam. Willy and Pete Lam. Not related at all. Great bunch of lads.

Oh, and there was Lawrence Low, too. He was a nice chap. I had sex with his girlfriend, which I still feel a bit bad about.
    Last edited by Burney; 07-23-2018 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We had one in my school, his name was Derek something but he was known universally as Hong Kong Phooey.

We also had a Son of Nippon who kept a pet bee on piece of cotton.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Assimilators.... all sounds frighteningly Borg tbf.

I thought the word most often used was integrate instead of assimilate?
    Integrate, assimilate, whatever, they ain't doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Integrate, assimilate, whatever, they ain't doing it.
    To be fair, they're only following orders.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-748070.html